• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

May Club

How much do you like May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
vlcsnap-2010-04-14-21h04m19s67.png

^Aww a part of me would have liked May and Harley to get on, but it made for a lot of amusement XD

vlcsnap-2010-05-27-20h18m27s68.png

May Is such a good sister to Max <3

I miss May :( I must rewatch some AG again. More specifically, the May-centric ones. I did watch May vs Drew in the Kanto GF again recently, it really really is a great battle!

^ That's my favorite battle ever, actually. I could watch it forever and I'll never get sick of it :]

Yousuck.jpg

What was May saying to anger Ash in that scene?
:O You changed your username!

I don't remember, I haven't watched that episode in a really long time...but I think she was being really obnoxious just to get on Ash's nerves. It was awesome. :D

And yesh, I did. >:D I wanted a change.

Whoopsee-1.jpg

That one is hilarious!! Beautifly's face! Not to mention May's wondeful facial expressions.
One of the reasons I love May is how happy she is. Puts me in a good mood.

Calling all UK May fans! Pokémon Advanced Battle is being shown on Cartoon Network 2 (Too)! YAAAAY! I believe it starts on Monday.

Calling all UK May fans! Pokémon Advanced Battle is being shown on Cartoon Network 2 (Too)! YAAAAY! I believe it starts on Monday.

D:

Lucky UK May fans. Freaking American Cartoon Network hasn't aired AG reruns in two years! *misses AG*

Thatissowrong.jpg

I will kill the first person to say something perverted about this picture, got that? ;D

D:

Lucky UK May fans. Freaking American Cartoon Network hasn't aired AG reruns in two years! *misses AG*

Thatissowrong.jpg

I will kill the first person to say something perverted about this picture, got that? ;D

That is such a good picture. As for Cartoon Network US not showing Advance Generation reruns, they're going down....

THE BRAIN DRAIN! (Don't blame me for being a fan of Nickelodeon's new game show BrainSurge)

Thatissowrong.jpg

I'll do the killing around here. Although, if you didn't want anything perverted posted about it, why'd you post it in the first place? Unless you're baiting people. Don't do that.

No no no, I don't think there's anything wrong with the picture. XD But I figured there's gotta be someone out there thinking very wrong things while looking at it. That's why I said that. XD

TalkingtoPippiLongstock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom