• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

May Club

How much do you like May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another possibility: I would be her Skitty and she would be my trainer and she'd cuddle with me all the time and pet my fur. :ksmile:

I just had to share this wonderful May art.

May-Haruka-Duelist-may-haruka-7900815-1024-906.jpg

It's May as a Yu-Gi-Oh Deulist. I think it's cool. ^_^

This wonderful image is created by PinkMayHaruka of www.fanpop.com

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/may-haruka/images/7900815/title/may-haruka-duelist-photo

That is so going as my desktop wallpaper!

ok guys new topic:
metion your fav pokemon that may owns or has own

my answer: obvious
(but for you who don`t know Blaziken)

Hmm I'll have to say Blaziken.

Argh I randomly went looked at the May Club poll results and I found out I must have voted "I like her a lot" by accident, instead of "There are no words for how much I love her." Dammit! >_<

The ass kicking Blaziken of course. Blaziken has always been my favourite non-legendary pokemon and when my favourite character has one... Perfect combo.

Blaziken is my favorite. It's my evolves from my favorite starter and it's badass.

Then I also like Wartortle and Skitty.

Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken is my favourite. As a Torchic, it was absolutely hilarious. As a Combusken it was pretty funny too, and had some great fighting moves. And, as a Blaziken, it is totally badass.

Skitty was also a favourite of mine.

1. Blazikin- best fire type pokemon!
2. Glaceon- love it's attacks, and it's an evolved form of Eevee, my other favorite pokemon ^^
3. Skitty- so cute! ^_^

Voila!

Here is your request, AdvanceshippingFTW :)

Again, spoilered for your convenience...
AdvanceshippingFTWrequest2.png

Sorry about being kinda slow, I've been doing this during my spare time.

But enjoy! :D

Well my favourite would be Glaceon I like all Eeveelutions and Blaziken first pokemon I ever trained to lvl 100 yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom