• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Memes you dislike?

Nyan cat and Me gusta memes. I really liked arrow in the knee jokes,but they got old in a week. I'm wondering if they'll get replaced with a sword trough the chest line.

Screw the Rules, I have money!

I know it's awesome... But people just bandwagon my catch-phrase! I know, I'm awesome, but no one likes a wannabe!

^ lol.

Arrow in the knee. More overused than Bullet Punch Scizor in Gen IV. >>;
Most "faces". Forever alone, me gusta, and so on. The troll face is tolerable though.
Mudkipz. I doubt anyone remembers that was a meme at some point nowadays. xD

Arrow in the knee...
I used to hate that phrase, just like you...

...but then I took an arrow to the knee.

So you heard I liek Mudkipz?

No! NO, I DON'T liek stoopid mudkipz! You heard WROOONG!!!!
So_i_herd_u_liek_Mudkip__by_NinaUsagi.jpg

Arrow in the knee.

It isn't funny, it never was funny, and it never will be funny. I absolutely hate it.

Me Gusta, Forever Alone, Trollface, Cool Story Bro, The Cake, and the Game all all very annoying. And the first 3 are ugly.

But I still like Sparta, _________ Until I Took an Arrow to the Knee, Nyan Cat, and Caramelldansen NEVER get old with me XD

I'd have to say a lot of old, 2012-era memes. I feel like I've outgrown them and now they're no longer funny to me, just cringy. Modern memes are where it's at.

I liked Grumpy Cat, but all of the other cat memes, especially the ones that have appeared lately and have been constantly spammed all over social media have gotten very annoying.

... woah, I forgot Caramelldansen was a thing. Takes me back.

These days, the Keanu Reeves/Baby Yoda memes are what I find particularly grating, maybe because I spend too much time on Reddit for my own good. A lot of the more commonly used meme formats are getting stale, too, such as the "no one: literally no one: not a single living soul: " thing often spotted in Youtube comments.

A lot of the more commonly used meme formats are getting stale, too, such as the "no one: literally no one: not a single living soul: "
Oh God. Doesn't help that one of the last times I saw one fell into "dude, not funny!" territory. Sure, the phrasing that the girl used was awkward, but no reason to make of her (on the plus side, almost everyone else in the comments defended her).

the life advice animals or whatever the fuck they weren't funny or anything
unpopular opinion puffin was just a way for people to vent
u mad is annoying, as if i'm gonna destory the country because i started getting angry
troll face is ugly
uganda knuckles overstayed its welcome wayyy to long
I hate Sans and everything he stands for
chads and incels and simps and all of that shit
the raging gamer and the tradwife and all of that crap is ugly

Most memes tick me off if I'm being honest, but I really can't stand the ones that stem from something malicious or that get turned into something close to derogatory like the 'ok boomer' or 'Karen' memes and many others like them that make fun of certain groups of people or stereotype.

Back
Top Bottom