• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Hi, I'll also be a player!

An odd choice, but Bugsy is my favorite gym leader.

Could I be a player?
My favourite gym leader is Raihan because double battles are pretty fresh and new.

Oh, you accidentally put me as a mentor and leetic as a player
Whoops, it seems Zachie fixed that for me.
I'm not sure if I'll be a good mentor but I'll try anyway as for favourite gym leader then It'd have to be Flannery
Do you have any prior experience with mafia?
Could I be a player?
My favourite gym leader is Raihan because double battles are pretty fresh and new.
Of course!

How long is an average game of "Mafia"?
Great question, hard answer.
It depends mostly on how many players are involved and how well each team is playing. Generally 1 player dies / gets elimited per game phase (the Day and Night phases). Days last 48h aka 2 irl days, while nights last 24h aka 1 irl day.
The most common player size of our games here is 13 players, using that as an example I think it's a fair estimate to say at least a week, up to a max of 2 weeks.

Keep in mind that this is just an estimate and I cannot guarantee it stays within those boundaries. There is of course always the chance that you as a player get eliminated early on in the game. Although you can still watch along if you want, you cannot participate anymore by that point. But if you consider joining you should be ready for the full duration of the game.

Hope this answers your question a bit. If you, or anyone else, has a question about Mafia right now, just ask.

I'm not really a great mafia player, but hopefully my experience will count for something. I would like to try as a mentor in this game.
I don't really have a favourite Gym Leader, but I'll say Volkner to confirm that I have read the rules.

I'll join as a player. btw my fav gym leader is elesa.

I'll join as mentor. My favorite gym leader is Winona.

I'm new here so I'll join as a player.

Also, I have no clue favorite so uh, Drayden maybe?

Back
Top Bottom