• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Minority Rule | Feedback & End : Tris79 won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the voting systerm was bizarre like Argus Claydol said, nor do I think the formatting was bizarre either.

I agree with Hellion on the amount of players leaving each round being reduced.

Congrats Tris! :)

I enjoyed the game, and thought it was unique and fun. However, I do think it went to fast, and less people should have been eliminated each round. It would have been more enjoyable if it was a longer game.

Okay, okay
Too many people leaving each round
I suppose that's a fault on my end

Thus I lay the question:

Do you think a sequel should be made?
I.e.: Minority Rule 2
This time taking in consideration this point of yours
And please answer seriously not just like, yes for the lulz or no,cuz I lost (though I doubt that will happen here)
Or etc.
(People not in the game can give the impression they had of this game too)

Yes, I think a sequel should be made. I'll take Rabbit Doubt as an example that Phoenicks did. The first game was good, and then he later took on board comments to make a second game with improvements, which turned out to be even better.

I think this could be a similar case where a promising game gets even better as the good and bad things about the game are evaluated and worked on for the next one. I'd definitely be looking forward to the next one if you decide to make one.

I suppose I could use some help identifying the bad and the good parts, etc.
To make better game
And if someone wants to help me with it just talk to me

I absolutely think a sequel should be made! Definitely take what we said into consideration. I look forward to more games from you.

How about this:Minority Report

Passerby Survey HQ: the game!

The Weakest Link Rules, just with a Pokémon theme/one elimination per turn(if you use this, credit me for the idea, and if someone wants to do this, just contact me!)

Weakest Link rules? That doesn't make sense for this game as the questions being asked don't ask for factual answers, seeing as you don't have to be correct in your answer of yes or no.

The game is about being the minority; not being correct. Changing it into the Weakest Link is the same as just starting from scratch.

Plus why would someone credit you for basing their game off of an already-existing game show? :p

Of course, Sharpshooter can do what he likes, but I think those suggestions turn the game into something completely different.

But the theme idea is good
We could have themes that could do special things or stuff liek that
But it could be very gamebreaking

Ok, a true sequel...Minority Rule 2:One Last Chance!

Same game, however, you can change your answer once in the entire game!

And I want credit for the idea of using The Weakest Link rules in your game/Using a Passerby Analytics HQ theme for such, not for the content/rule set. That would be silly/illegal.

Ok, a true sequel...Minority Rule 2:One Last Chance!

Same game, however, you can change your answer once in the entire game!

And I want credit for the idea of using The Weakest Link rules in your game/Using a Passerby Analytics HQ theme for such, not for the content/rule set. That would be silly/illegal.
Just adding a small clause don't make it a new game
Just make it the game with a new clause
Changes would be minimal and not game changing
Because that would only be useful if you knew what the votes were going to be

Well, @Sharpshooter★, I tried. But don't anybody use that Passerby Analytics HQ Game without crediting me in the way I have asked. I will take offense, and will stay off the site for 2 months until I'm sure the game is over. That way I will stay out of pointless conflicts over petty intellectual property penny-pinching. (Is this what you expected me to say?)

I say we just restart this game with the same players! Why change a innovative formula that works?(When I typed bizarre, I was going to say bizzaro, by confusing, I was trying to say trippy (I was staying in the same spare house my mom was for the upcoming funeral service,and she doesn't like it when I use LSD references/hep language, so she forced me to say something I didn't mean, thinking she knew what I meant: I only did it for Granny's sake, since she was Mom's mom, and I forgot to adjust it to my liking later) and by lack of dynamic input, I just would like to have the players put in more than just votes.)

Well, @Sharpshooter★, I tried. But don't anybody use that Passerby Analytics HQ Game without crediting me in the way I have asked. I will take offense, and will stay off the site for 2 months until I'm sure the game is over. That way I will stay out of pointless conflicts over petty intellectual property penny-pinching. (Is this what you expected me to say?)

Not really, that'd be quite stupid actually (leaving the site not stealing the idea) but in the case I do use it, I'll credit you. Can't say the same for the other people though)

I say we just restart this game with the same players! Why change a innovative formula that works?(When I typed bizarre, I was going to say bizzaro, by confusing, I was trying to say trippy (I was staying in the same spare house my mom was for the upcoming funeral service,and she doesn't like it when I use LSD references/hep language, so she forced me to say something I didn't mean, thinking she knew what I meant: I only did it for Granny's sake, since she was Mom's mom, and I forgot to adjust it to my liking later) and by lack of dynamic input, I just would like to have the players put in more than just votes.)

Not sure about the last part
But I'm not forcing people to do this gamer again
Specially because it wouldn't be fair to Tris
I'd love if the "veterans" would join the sequel though
And it's soon to be coming around

That being said, I'm not shooting down your ideas. I'm just saying I wanna correct some of the game flaws (better than I did to begin with (For example, on the original the entire majority goes away, not only the difference ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom