• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misty Club

Confirm/deny: Misty is awesome.

• Confirm

Votes: 550 84.0%
  • Deny, also I support terrorism

Votes: 105 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take your word for it.

ashmisty.jpg

Destiny.

pokemon_MistyMermaidHeadshot.gif
pokemon_mistykimono2.gif
pokemon_mistyhoso.gif

pmisty10.jpg

Last edited:
Misty actually has a good body in the manga, too bad she looks nothing like that in the show. Then again she looks around 18 in the manga.

Manga Misty > Anime Misty.

One actually looks hot, the other is too scrawny.

A Misty club? hmm, why don't I venture into Anime more often?

Man, that's a really cool picture of Misty! done with a red marker? chirst, that's talent...

Random subject change: what's the deal with the Brock club bein bigger than this one?! he has fans!?!

Anybody know where I can find that manga. I have the U.S. Version. I will post some pics of misty soon.

No, it looks cute to me ^^.

I don't think I ever posted here. So, may I join?

072.jpg

Yeah that outfit > her Hoenn clothes.

Meh, I really hate the top for her Hoenn outfit. Although her shorts are alright. They should have just left her in her Luvdisc outfit.

I would like a completely new outfit. I don't mind the Hoenn outfit and the Luvdisc outfit is cute but I would like a completely new one. Speaking of outfits...

What would you like Misty to wear when she makes another appearence? Any of her old outfit or a completely new one?
I would like to see her in a light blue or a light yellow tank top with a white tear drop in the middle. Then, denim jeans or denim shorts. I prefer denim jeans but she does have a history with shorts... Lastly, I would like some blue and white shoes. For accessory, a pink bracelet and a tear drop necklace.

2005leafy-s.jpg

awww! How cute!!! Misty looks so beautiful and Azurill looks so adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom