• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misty Club

Confirm/deny: Misty is awesome.

• Confirm

Votes: 550 84.0%
  • Deny, also I support terrorism

Votes: 105 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thing is that her hair being longer in some episodes to this day remained mystery.
Some people say those were "extensions or wig"but that doesnt make much sense to me considering how Misty had long hair not only as mermaid but in Princess festival too.

Than again some say how when she played mermaid role this was her real hair being growed out during time when Princess festival and mermaid play happened managing to keep it tied to that same ponytail.With same thing happening in "Cerulean Blues"where i might be wrong but her hair seemed little longer than in "Misty Mermaid".

But whatever,its not like it matters.This is anime not being supposed that everything what happens is realistic and in a way i appreciate that some things were left as mystery increasing sometimes enjoyment.

That's an interesting theory. I read on Bulbabpedia or somwhere that it was hair extensions, and the clips were those pearl ornaments. But it is very confusing nontheless.

*Jumping in*

Do we have topics anymore or are we just squabbling amongst ourselves? :p
I know this is Misty Club and thus we should focus on Misty but I also don't think we should bite our tongues when it comes to May/Dawn/Iris. As long as it's relative to Misty in some way that isn't slating, then I'm happy to talk about the other girls as part of natural conversation.

The pics are nice to see. I haven't really looked at any screens of the old series for a while, reminds me of how cute she was. I think the side pony suits her style best, but I think she looks the most beautiful when her hair is down.

The best her hair has ever looked is in the mermaid costume imo.

I fully agree. Misty with her hair down is definitely too beautiful. Actually, I just had an idea for some fan art. Imagine what Misty would look like with her mermaid hair, in her famous shot from "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak." Basically combine her hair from this

And her outfit from this

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I thought the pearls were clips.

Nice fan-art once again Prinlee! :)

I reckon this is my favourite bikini that Misty wears, the color suits her really well.

Misty_Green_Bikini.png

I was just watching the old series yesterday, the episode with the boarding school... I enjoyed watching Misty destroy a grass type with a water type, just because it shows that she is a better trainer than what she might seem at the time. that and the episode right before we got to see her do the gym battle, which was awesome...

does anyone remember if Misty had any other memorable battles?

She had quite a good number of them.One of most memorable ones for me were when she battled with water trainer Marina in Orange Islands controlling wild Golduck like it was hers,or when she battled Ash and Trinity in Whirl Cup with her Corsola and Poliwhirl being quite tough to beat.Battle between Mollys Mantine with Staryu in third movie was quite impressive too being able to hold its ground against pokemon which was stronger than normal one would usually be because of Unown powers.

I also liked when her Gyarados beated all three Tentascruels and brothers trio in chronicles.One of best moments for sure.

That's an interesting theory. I read on Bulbabpedia or somwhere that it was hair extensions, and the clips were those pearl ornaments. But it is very confusing nontheless.

Im sorry to say but whoever wrote that in bulbapedia was offering his own opinion about this.Such thing has never been implied or mentioned in any episode.Kinda strange because bulbapedia was always about using facts and not assumptions.

I don't think green does because to me it suggests grass which seems a bit out of place. My personal favorite of Misty's bikinis has got to be this one.

mistym.png

Then you might want to bring that up in the discussion page for Misty's article. :)

I didnt knew such page existed.

To pokegirlfan557:About your suggestion well while it wasnt kimono from "Ghost of Maidens Peak" we saw her with long hair in kimono in "Princess vs Princess"episode(if that counts).

Also those are all great pics you guys posted,They sure bring back memories.

To me, those are not memories its all I ever watch of Pokemon's anime and all I ever will. And yes that is a good idea to mention it on the talk page. To those who don't know most wikis have such pages on their articles but they can be hidden or have a link in some hard to find place on the article its self. The whole thing about Misty having hair extensions is nothing more than speculation which has not been confirmed and never will be. I think this is highly inappropriate to have in a bio article.

At the very top of each article, there are tabs for 'article', 'discussion', 'view source', and 'history' Click on the discussion tab. Misty's article has a few discussions already.

I agree with Lavender, the green bikini is probably my favorites. I really think it compliments her eyes.

m79iyg.jpg

This one is also really cute!
I could have sworn she had a yellow one in the Orange Islands but I could be wrong.

Calm down man. Even if you aren't a Misty fan, you don't need to be so aggresive. Look at me. I'm not a Misty fan at all but I the discussions here were interesting so I joined in and in a calm way to have some good discussions.

May but that doesn't have any impact on my general dislike for Misty. I disliked her long before May made her appearance.

If you are a Misty fan, then why are you using all-caps against a fellow Misty fan?

No one can deny that Misty didn't have many battles and the ones that she did weren't always great but the Corsola one was good.

Then there's the fact that Golduck didn't go to Marina. Perhaps it thought Misty was a better trainer?

Calm down man. Even if you aren't a Misty fan, you don't need to be so aggresive. Look at me. I'm not a Misty fan at all but I the discussions here were interesting so I joined in and in a calm way to have some good discussions.

dude that was a spam bot don't worry :p

MISTY IS AWESOME AND SO IS CAPS LOCK AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

...sorry couldn't help myself haha. In all seriousness she does look absolutely amazing with her hair down, short or long. And you really can't try to explain her hair length cause as I think ranger jack said, it is anime hair haha

I reckon this is my favourite bikini that Misty wears, the color suits her really well.

Misty_Green_Bikini.png

Thank you! ^^

and look at those legs.! *__* Bet she has the longest legs out of all the female protagonists.
And I don't really have a preference when it comes to her bathing suits. Just seeing her in one is great~

I didnt knew such page existed.

To pokegirlfan557:About your suggestion well while it wasnt kimono from "Ghost of Maidens Peak" we saw her with long hair in kimono in "Princess vs Princess"episode(if that counts).

Also those are all great pics you guys posted,They sure bring back memories.

Thanks! :) And while that outfit in "Princess vs Princess" was cute, what I meant was that famous shot of Misty from "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak", the one from Ash's perspective, and her hair from "The Misty Mermaid." That would just be too hot!

Misty_Green_Bikini.png

That is really cute, but I like her red tropical one better. She just looked amazing wearing that! But that's just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! ^^

and look at those legs.! *__* Bet she has the longest legs out of all the female protagonists.
And I don't really have a preference when it comes to her bathing suits. Just seeing her in one is great~

Yes! She does have fantastic legs!

What episode is that from? I swear to god I saw all of the original series of Pokemon ><"

That's from episode 4 of the Indigo Leauge, "Challenge of the Samurai." Ash and this kid were battling their Metapod's, which only knew harden, so in the mean time, Misty and Pikachu decided to get a tan! XD

Last edited:
Beat me to it, I knew exactly what that picture was from when I first saw it. I think so too, Misty has fantastic legs with this in mind its no wonder she is usually seen wearing short shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom