• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mochii's art corner *ੈ✩‧₊˚

Mochii ✎꒦꒷✩‧₊˚

Alola, Primarina! (✿ノ◡ヮ◡)ノ*:・゚✧
Reaction score
So since I got some motivation, I decided to open my art thread :enzap:

I mainly do digital art but sometimes on paper.I may do artworks that are Pokemon non-related (but don't worry, there will be Pokearts!)
Program I often use: IbisPaint, MS Paint, MS Paint 3D, Chrome Canvas.

Even though I have motivations, I won't upload much on here because of time. I'm really sorry ><"

Anyways, enjoy!

1647028572769.png

1647028711112.png

So since I got some motivation, I decided to open my art thread :enzap:

I mainly do digital art but sometimes on paper.I may do artworks that are Pokemon non-related (but don't worry, there will be Pokearts!)
Program I often use: IbisPaint, MS Paint, MS Paint 3D, Chrome Canvas.

Even though I have motivations, I won't upload much on here because of time. I'm really sorry ><"

Anyways, enjoy!

Man, your art is so cute!

Hey guys, I hace something to tell y'all.

You may not expect this, but I will quit the Forum.
It's really sad that I'll quit, but it could put me a relief.
I'm still a kid, and I'm always under their supervision.
Recently, I got anxiety about this Forum Account, since I'm secretly using my parent's gmail. I'm scared that they will find out.
They already know that I often go to the Bulbapedia to read info about Pokemon and stuff. They said it's reallu find to go search stuff that I like on internet. But what about this? A place full of strangers, and I have high risks to be hack. And especially, I'm using their gmail.
Also, I didn't tell you guys that I have a youtube channel, and you may wonder why they may not like the idea of using their gmail for thr Forum. Well, because my parent have a youtube channel too, and they know stuff about it, so they approved me. But they are not similar to the Forum, and I'm nervous, if they find out that I'm active on the Forum.
The reason why I'm having a break because of anxiety. To reduce the chances of them tracking on here, I must be unactive. But the feeling of dread, and worry, keeps flooding me whenever Ivthink about Bulbagarden.
Well, my reasoning is really messy and stuff, but I really just wanna vent. Y'all may think I'm crazy because feeling bad about such small stuff, but this does bugging me a lot.

And I started to lost interest in the Forum. Now I'm very busy, and the anxiety also makes everything worse...

I'm awfully sorry for leaving the Forum. I've spending so much fun with you guys, especially @EternalPokéFanGirl @takoyaki @Orchid @Jamborenium !
And again, thank you so much for entertaining me. I may secretly visit your threads but without an account. And Goodbye, and have a nice day <3

P/s: This accoubt wilk be deleted soon

Back
Top Bottom