• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

What do you want and what do you expect?

• I expect and want Gen. VI

Votes: 61 49.2%
  • I expect and want R/S remalkes

Votes: 16 12.9%
  • I expect Gen. VI, but I'd like R/S remakes

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • I expect R/S remakes, but I want Gen. VI

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • I expect some spinoff game for Wii U or something like that

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I don't expect it will be anything important at all

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year

Holy shit so this is a world-wide thing? This has to definitly be Gen VI I'm going to do mad waiting until Tuesday :(

A poster on Serebii has posted a long list of "facts" for a supposed Gen. VI, furthering the assumption of the announcement being a new game.

I thought it was witty, but it means we're at that beginning stage again were we're deciphering any bit of information we're fed. A link to the post, but obviously keep in mind this is a rumor.

Step 1.

A poster on Serebii has posted a long list of "facts" for a supposed Gen. VI, furthering the assumption of the announcement being a new game.

I thought it was witty, but it means we're at that beginning stage again were we're deciphering any bit of information we're fed. A link to the post, but obviously keep in mind this is a rumor.

Step 1.

I think people were sure that he's a troll so it's doubtful he's right...

A new Type is being introduced, called "Digital", but that's the translated Japanese name and it may be different when localized. Digital-type is "neutral", no weaknesses, resistances, immunities, but when it's the secondary type (there's only one planned Pure Digital), it doubles the weaknesses/resistances of the base type. Fire/Digital is 4X weak to Water, 1/4th resistant to Ice. There are many new Pokemon being introduced, not as many as Unova, including a handful of Digital-types and plenty of new evolutions of old Pokemon that have appeared following the time skip. Due to this, they'll be new evolutions that occur naturally.

LOL I officially love this fandom, seriously I love you guys. Digital type... should have just called them Digimon.

Step 1.

He is definitely incorrect. It's just another no-credential poster trying to trick us.

Step 1.

He is definitely incorrect. It's just another no-credential poster trying to trick us.

Yeah we'll see Tuesday so I'm certian it's for Gen VI (unless they decide that Pokemon is ending... which I doubt)

Uh, the Cactowl rumor was better.

What utter bull that rumor was. The eevee part is what really gave it off, no way are they gonna actually take away focus from box legendaries to starters again.

Guys the trolls are starting to come out from under the bridges be on guard. Also this guy who posted that BS on Serebii needs to shut up and go back under his bridge pronto.

Hah, I'm really excited! Forget the Mons, I'm more excited for Player Characters and the like. D8 Gym Leaders, villains, NPCs, etc. Can't wait to learn about whatever this is on Tuesday!

Seems like only yesterday we were discussing Cactowl, Fire Elephant starters, Toridii, and Gangsta cockroaches... time sure does fly.

If they do introduce a new typing, it obviously won't be Digi(mon)tal. (Won't lie, the Eevee idea was kinda neat this fandom is nothing if not creative)

Step 1.

A Digital-Type that's weak to nothing? I'm sorry, but this just wouldn't be fair so it can't be true.

Edit: And Serebii removed his post. lol

Last edited:

This guy beat me to the punch, I was already developing my next big rumor. :/

Man sorry but just before, I had a very amazing picute in my head of how it would look like. I imagined the intro where you pick your gender. Imagine those trainers being in full 3D, getting ready for the player to choose them and then name them :D

And when starting the adventure! It will look so cool, most likely xD

I think this promotion on evolving the Pokemon World Next year will some how tie in with next week's announcement. Whatever Game Freak have up their sleeves for next week, I'm assuming that it's the next set of main games in the franchise which will debut on the 3DS.

Uhh I'm so desperate to know what it is I can hardly wait :)

Here's the list in case anyone is curious

And I'm calling bull on it. If anything...James Turner is the only non-Japanese person working at GameFreak. Sure, it could be a Japanese person who is very good at English, but I doubt it. Anyone can post a rumour on the internet and get it published (hell, I made up a rumour about the next Zelda game being inspired by 50 Shades of Grey and some websites did publish it).

They did hire a bunch of new 3D modelers though awhile back, didn't they?

And James Turner has worked out quite well for them, I don't think this is real, but I'd like for them to get more Western input on their team tbh.

Yeah, the best thing we could do is stop talking about this since this is exactly what the troll wants, for this to get attention and have all the PKMN communities talking about it He already got banned from Serebii and I'm reporting him on GameSpot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom