• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Monop's Mon Shop (Best EV Training Shop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Monop's Mon Shop

for the first pokemon will you accept to the terms of me EV training your pokemon for an Adamant shiny Tepig?

EDIT: if you can only do 4th gen pokemon then relaxed Omanyte

I believe I have an Omanyte. And yes, I can only do 4th Gen RNG as of now. I haven't messed with 5th Gen RNG just yet.

However, I am temporarily putting all RNG trades on hold, because of the incredible amount of assignments I have. Once I am finished with all this (at most will be 2 weeks, though probably less), I will return to complete the RNG trades. Is that okay? ^^;

I believe I have an Omanyte. And yes, I can only do 4th Gen RNG as of now. I haven't messed with 5th Gen RNG just yet.

However, I am temporarily putting all RNG trades on hold, because of the incredible amount of assignments I have. Once I am finished with all this (at most will be 2 weeks, though probably less), I will return to complete the RNG trades. Is that okay? ^^;

well, if you would like you can trade me the pokemon you need EV trained.
once you get the Omanyte, we can trade.
whatever you prefer.
however i am calling it a day and heading for bed so if you do want to trade it will have to be sometime tomorrow.

hey, i am interested in your ev trained Machamp.

Shinies i can offer- tauros, tangela, modest dialga, percevt ivs. for the dialga though i would like the gengar as well, because its so good .

EV trained id offer: bisharp (jolly, atk & spd) and vaporeon (HP and Def and Spdef)

THanks, id love to do business with you

is the shiny tauros UT? and can i get stats on the bisharp?

What'a a WCS Event? I need carification on that before I can offer something. Don't you mean VGC?

Hey can you clone? Because I have something else I want EV trained. :)

I'm interested in the shiny Brave Eevee.
I have Egg move: Sneasel, Absol, Teddiursa. Bred by me. Legit.
I also have Rayquaza, Groudon, Palkia (x2), Heatran.
All are legit, either I caught them or was there when one of my friends caught them.

I'm interested in the shiny Brave Eevee.
I have Egg move: Sneasel, Absol, Teddiursa. Bred by me. Legit.
I also have Rayquaza, Groudon, Palkia (x2), Heatran.
All are legit, either I caught them or was there when one of my friends caught them.
do you have anything shiny or EV trained?

yeah the tauros is lv 1 ut.

as for the bisharp,i thought id finished it but i didnt...ooops. sorry. im doing him right now
when you finish can you tell me stats, at least for level 50?
go to subway in nimbasa to get him to level 50.

well its level 52, and its attack is 252 EVs 176 Atk. with no speed EVs its speed is 95.

Soo, at level !00, if my calculations are correct, itll be around what uhhh, 345 atk? With a base power of 125, a neutral nature for atk with ev trained and 31 IVs is 349. So i guess that my IVs i Atk are somewhere around 25/26

well its level 52, and its attack is 252 EVs 176 Atk. with no speed EVs its speed is 95.

Soo, at level !00, if my calculations are correct, itll be around what uhhh, 345 atk? With a base power of 125, a neutral nature for atk with ev trained and 31 IVs is 349. So i guess that my IVs i Atk are somewhere around 25/26

what is the EV spread 252 atk and what else?

nothing, i was planning to go 252 on doing speed but i dont want to do anything that may jeopardize this trade lol

Electabuzz - Calm - Static
Shinx - Calm - Intimidate

I'm interested in those two shinies, I have some egg move pokemon or tomorrow morning after I harvest them I will have some of all of the EV reducing berries to offer as well. I'm not sure if those are acceptable for trading for a shiny with you, but it can't hurt to ask.

Electabuzz - Calm - Static
Shinx - Calm - Intimidate

I'm interested in those two shinies, I have some egg move pokemon or tomorrow morning after I harvest them I will have some of all of the EV reducing berries to offer as well. I'm not sure if those are acceptable for trading for a shiny with you, but it can't hurt to ask.

well if the egg move pokemon also have good natures and IV's then yes...
also what species of pokemon are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom