• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mortal Kombat trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my

Here's to hoping it'll be better than that POS Annihilation

Or it could be even worse

Far too elaborate to be a hoax.

This is actually looking really good right now. Let's hope that it doesn't disappoint.

They took some liberties with the mythos having Reptile and Baraka born as Earthrealm humans, but this does look promising.

well i guess this would be the best place to post this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxnGgZL3Nqw&playnext_from=TL&videos=N0bCrJpqfkI&feature=sub
Ladies and Gentlemen Mortal Kombat 9

The video is removed. However, I have seen the trailer as well and I must say, I'm excited for this new MK game. It seems like it's going back to its old roots with a modern look which I like!

Can't wait for the full character list to be revealed. I expect most (if not all) MK Trilogy characters to return sans the Chameleons. Maybe throw in some new age characters like Kenshi or Li Mei (the characters that seemed pretty relavent).

Well, hopefully it's better than the last one.

I hope this gets made into a movie...it looks pretty badass. I like how they took the modern approach and made it good.

They've done a good job with 7 minutes. If they can make another 14 of these, then this movie is going to be very good.

Or the movie will just crash and burn.

Ehh... I'm strongly not a fan of Mortal Kombat, so no one wants to hear my opinion. All I want to say is Matt Mullins as Johnny Cage! He should have used a Rider kick, lol!
(Also, my friend who is a hard core MK fan is probably really pissed now anyways 'cause killed him... but I think he got killed off in one of the games too if I remember right...

Ehh... I'm strongly not a fan of Mortal Kombat, so no one wants to hear my opinion. All I want to say is Matt Mullins as Johnny Cage! He should have used a Rider kick, lol!
(Also, my friend who is a hard core MK fan is probably really pissed now anyways 'cause killed him... but I think he got killed off in one of the games too if I remember right...

He did, between the MK II and MK 3 storylines.

I LOVED that trailer i can't wait looks like I'm out another 64.47 but please no post MK4 characters WB Games.

I like the remade plot than the original one. I heard this was only like a short film tho. And the makers are kinda hoping that a producer will get interested to it & turn it into an actual film.

I like the remade plot than the original one. I heard this was only like a short film tho. And the makers are kinda hoping that a producer will get interested to it & turn it into an actual film.

Yeah, so far nothing has come out of it. The trailer is simply them wanting to take the MK film series in a slightly different direction.

I hope every new game trailer's gonna be so... lively.

While I do think what we saw in the "trailer" does have it's merits on being a good movie.

I'm just not too sure on whether or not the way it's presented would be doing Mortal Kombat justice.

It's like they tried to make Mortal Kombat as scientifically plausible the best they could. I'd still like to see someone launch some energy type attacks here if that's even in a direction they would go in, then I am definitely fine with a full movie version.

Shame about Johnny Cage though, he was kicking ass for a short bit until his head was cut off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom