• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most Amount Of Time You Have Put Into A Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cythe

Reaction score
So I was scrolling through Reddit and saw a post asking the question above. Mine is 274 hours and 02 minutes but into Pokemon X followed by 146 hours 14 minutes and 00 seconds put into my Dissidia Duodecim on the PSP.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm way more addicted to Pokémon then you, mate - 700-something hours on X, followed by 300+ on White. As for non-Pokémon games, the ones that instantly spring to my mind are Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King with 200+, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with 200+ (I think, it may've already edged into the 300s) and Kid Icarus: Uprising with... You know, I'm not sure how much time I've put into it, but it certianly is more then a hundred. Oh, and Smash Bros. So much Smash Bros.

Definitely Animal Crossing New Leaf. I'm currently at 1306 hours and i'm still not sick of it :b

I have about 700 hours in Pokemon Pearl, if I recall correctly. Second would have to be SSB Brawl and Pokemon Blue.

Last edited:
Most time in a Pokemon game would be Pokemon X at 876 hours.
Most time in a non pokemon game is probably a tie between Ni No Kuni and Final Fantasy X both at about 350 hours.

I think... Dark Cloud 2, with my first playthrough. Almost 200 hours. That... playthrough was pretty bad, though.
Second is... probably Xenoblade Chronicles, at about 170 hours.

I only played that once, and I never beat the first game. The farthest I ever got was to the end of area two, but I named the character something stupid and regretted it after that one scene with his father.

I would assume it would have to have been a game from my childhood. Pokemon Red, Gold, and Crystal are all HUGE contenders. Along with Super Smash Bros. Melee and maybe Animal Crossing. But there is no way to ever know. lol

Definitely Animal Crossing New Leaf. I'm currently at 1306 hours and i'm still not sick of it :b

Holy shit. I have around 120 hours on it.

I don't have definite answers for really any of my games. But my most notable may be:

Pokemon Gold
San Andreas
Bully
Pokemon Crystal
Skyrim
Crash Bandicoot
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Animal Crossing New Leaf

Last edited:
Pokemon White.

Time stopped at 999:60, I don't know where it really is now.

I have over 25 days played in Modern Warfare 2. No other COD after it has come within 10 days of that total, even though I have enjoyed them all.

There is a /age command in a game that I play.

Apparently, I played Guild Wars for over 1966 hours :X

2,000 + hours on smash bro brawl

ive prolly put more in melee but i dont wanna find out :c

Let's see according to my 3DS I have:
Pokemon X: 2050 hours
Fire Emblem Awakening: 187 hours
Pokemon AlphaSapphire: 183 hours

I think all the time I had a trade shop is why I have so much time put into my X. Aha.

I can't remember the specific numbers, but I do remember maxing out the clocks in both FFVI and VII. Maybe IX too.

You guys are pretty hardcore lol, the most I have logged is Soul Silver at 676. I probably have a couple thousand on Starcraft though.

Huh, I've clocked in 127:43:21 into Bravely Default. It may grow when I have the time to start up New Game+.

Monster Hunter 4 might top the record though with how much content is in it. Only time will tell.

Really any big RPG I love I'll put 100-200 hours in.

Most recently I put in 106 hours in Persona 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom