• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most hated move?

Re: what is ur least favorite move

Leer that just... I can't use words to describe it...

Well, these are moves that drive me nuts when they're used by the OTHER team:

Anything that decreases accuracy (Sand-Attack, Minimize, Double Team)
Anything that causes Confusion (Supersonic, Confuse Ray)

And... and...

PROTECT.

GAHHH! DIE, CLOYSTER, BURN IN HELL, GAHHHH!!!

Stealth Rock, Destiny Bond, and the rest of the Wobbuffet moveset.

..I hate Wobbuffets.

confuse ray. Damn you golbat. Damn you.

Don't forget Supersonic, don't you just love it when a pokemon uses it, then after 5 turns of hitting yourself your opponent uses a move super-effective on you!

Plus I hate Water Pulse, three quarters of the time my pokemon become confused.

I'm also not a fan of Thunder Wave, Stun Spore, Hypnosis, Sing or any move made specifically to paralyze or cause my pokemon to fall asleep. I get more annoyed with those two status problems, more than I do with Confusion, Burn or Poison.

poison and sleep tick me off:banghead:(rest i like for snorlax cause if u have snore you can stil whip them up hahahahahaha take that sabrina!! oh shoot dont hurt me please ahhhhhhhhhh)

all the best mates

I hate Stealth Rock. Mostly because so much of the competitive metagame is cetnered around that one move. Weakness and resistance to this one move makes or breaks certain Pokemon. Charizard and Articuno, for example, are NU just because they're weak to it. Rapid Spin using Pokemon are almost as staple because SR is a staple.

It's one move, and it's overcentralized the entire metagame (and I mean "the entire metagame". OU, UU, NU, Ubers, all of them are centered around SR)

^ I agree, it is one of the best moves ever created.

^ I agree, it is one of the best moves ever created.

Yeah but unless you lower it's accuracy, it has a 100% chance of hitting and making you fall asleep that's probably why it's his least favorite move.

Back to the topic, I dislike Explosion and anything that lowers accuracy.

Last edited:

Not a big fan of stat decreasing moves, burn/poison/sleep/paralyze/frozen, and Bubble. While I can understand that the rest can play a major part in competitive battling, doesn't mean I'm a fan of them. As for Bubble, weak move that deserves to be tossed away.

toxic. i hate it. ur just like "why would you do that to me and just stall and let me die?"

Hate - Traps like SR, Spikes, SR, Poison Spikes, SR, and the like. (Did I mention SR?)

Dislike - Status effects/accuracy changers, but they have purposeful grounding and uses. Double Team spammers still suck though >:eek:

Don't care for/use - Attack/Defence/SpA/SpD boosters. Curse, Bulk Up and Calm Mind please :p

Protect/Detect
Any moves that raise evasion.
Any moves that lower accuracy.
Status moves.
And OHKO moves, because I have terrible luck.

In PMD, Silver Wind and Ominous wind are devastating, especially if you have a lot of team-mates. An opponent can just keep using the attack, and will be very likely to get a boost.

^ Especially if the Ominous Wind user is a Drifblim.

I don't like sleep moves in general. Spore and Dark Void are the worst. I even have a phrase reflecting my thoughts on sleep tactics: "Sleep is cheap."

^ "Sleep is cheap."

Especially when Its 1 on 1, a glaceon vs a jynx in battle tower. seriously, get lost.

or a jumpluff that puts my entire team to sleep.

My least favourite moves?

SR- Im not going to try meta gaming, as my team will fall on its butt against this more. There was never really any need for another trap.

Mirror coat- battle hall- glaceon vs wobbuffet. Glaceon uses shadow ball, gets wobu to a third health. Wobu uses mirror coat

FUUUUUUU-

my 2.

rosac

These moves I hate when used against me:
Air Slash and Iron Head.

FUCK YOU FLINCH HAX.

Back
Top Bottom