• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

most hated pokemon

For obvious reasons: Hypno

For personal reasons: Celebi (from the mystery dungeon games)

Ferrothorn is cool, but too strong for the metagame. I personally dislike Heatmor, that thing is worthless.

I don't want to hate any Pokemon, but the following make it so easy:

- Zubat/Golbat/Crobat. The entire evolutionary line drives me crazy. Zubat is far too common, making rarer Pokemon in the area much more annoying to find. Confuse Ray never fails to irritate, and the little EXP it offers means even destroying them isn't much fun. Golbat gives more EXP but it is basically the same Pokemon, only stronger. Crobat thankfully appear very rarely in the wild, (if ever) but it brings the above aggravation to the metagame and has insane speed. Not cool. Plus, Koga's Double Team using Crobat in Gold/Silver drove me up the wall. One of the very best things about Gen V is the lack of these three. Boldore might be a bit of a pain, but nothing will ever come close to the rage Zubat and its family has brought me over the years. May they never become a common foe ever again.

- Togekiss. Ha ha, that's so funny. Air Slash has a flinch rate of 60%. Fantastic. But please: let my Pokemon move again; I've forgotten what it feels like. Togekiss takes many blows on my sanity. My hatred for Misty's Togepi in the Anime from the distant past didn't help matters.

- Abomasnow. Never be fooled by Abomasnow's average stats and many weaknesses. If used correctly, it can be a total nuisance. Seeing it usually means trouble for me. I fear this Pokemon far more than the likes of Tyranitar, Hydreigon and Garchomp.

- Glaceon. Or perhaps any Pokemon with Snow Cloak when used with Abomasnow. These two together. In a Triple battle. Using Protect. Please. Just. go away.

*Insert name of every Legendary pokemon created*

=_=; No challenge when you have a god or equivalent on your side.

Actually the whole Phione isn't Legendary came from everyone EXCEPT Game Freak. GF themselves never said anything about Phione. Only everyone else said such things, which is not as good as having the answer directly from the very person who designed Phione.

I don't hate any Pokemon but I have a real big dislike for humanlike Pokemon. :( I am not talking solely about the egg group, because there are a few Pokemon in that egg group I love (but I also believe they shouldn't be in that egg group in the first place, so meh). I dislike the ones that look so human that it is unbelievable that they could pass for a Pokemon. D: Jynx and Mr. Mime come to mind immediately.

Oh, I forgot to mention I really dislike the Kami trio. Only because of how overused they are (particularly Thundurus).

Dragonite. I'm tired of seeing it. Just stop with the Dragonite's. I don't want to see it removed from the game per-say, I'm just tired of people competing with it all the time. Stupid DW Dragonite.
(However, putting Dragonite aside as the main offender, I hate Dragon's in general. Just a personal Bias really.)

I don't think that there are any pokemon that I hate so much that they should be removed from the game, however there are a bunch of pokemon that I feel like have never really contributed anything towards the pokemon games, sort of like they don't need to be removed, but it wouldn't harm the games if they were removed. There are many examples, so I don't think I really need to name any off.

It's just I feel like Game Freak should be building new type sets and new useful pokemon instead of making weird unusable single type pokemon. I would be more than happy if they got rid of some of their awkward Grass and Normal type pokemon to be replaced with something more useful and interesting such as a Grass/Fire Type or a Dark/Psychic type.

So that means you hate all the Pokémon, except Regigigas? :p

I don't really hate any Pokémon.

Err, no I didn't mean it that way.

It's just so frustrating to see opponents USING Protect, Detect, and Endure. It makes me rage and build up some hate, but I don't really hate all pokemon.

Err, no I didn't mean it that way.

It's just so frustrating to see opponents USING Protect, Detect, and Endure. It makes me rage and build up some hate, but I don't really hate all pokemon.

I kind of see what you mean, I one time faced an opponent who ran a pokemon with the ability Pressure, and then he just used Protect and Endure a bunch so that he could waste my attacks and kill me off with his turn one Toxic. Made me want to chuck my DS and I yelled many obscenities at my DS wishing the opponent could hear me.

All the Galarian fossil Pokemon. Do I really need to explain why?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom