• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movie 13 title revealed: Details still sparce, premiere in July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calm down. He obviously meant it as a harmless joke....good lord.:eek:hdear:

Even though the two titles seem kinda lame now, they still raise interesting questions and speculations about what they mean, and what the movie is about. If we get lucky, maybe it'll feature a possible Generation V Pokemon or something like that. To be honest, I haven't been this psyched up about a Pokemon movie in a LONG time.

Calm down. He obviously meant it as a harmless joke....good lord.:eek:hdear:

Even though the two titles seem kinda lame now, they still raise interesting questions and speculations about what they mean, and what the movie is about. If we get lucky, maybe it'll feature a possible Generation V Pokemon or something like that. To be honest, I haven't been this psyched up about a Pokemon movie in a LONG time.

How is me asking what he meant "rude" or something...I just wanted to know what he meant by that I wasn't angry or something...

She, but whatever..

I was just joking around about the title since the Z is quite prominent, didn't really mean anything and despite how overrated it is, I've also been obsessing over DBZ lately. :p Didn't take Insomniac's words as an "insult" and didn't think he was being rude. :D

The movie seems interesting and the fact we see an Evil!Ash is a plus in my books.

Figured I might as well post this for whoever wanted to see it/know :p

Japanese: EDIT: Never mind that lol... Japanese doesn't want to show for some reason...

Which comes out to something like:
"Energy of the ripples of time cover the world... at that time, what is the future that Celebi saw!?"

Not much, but interesting nonetheless :)

"Energy of the ripples of time cover the world... at that time, what is the future that Celebi saw!?"

They travel into the future this time and Dark Ash is from that future. Obviously.

Also, this suddenly sounds really fricken' epic.

Figured I might as well post this for whoever wanted to see it/know :p

Japanese: EDIT: Never mind that lol... Japanese doesn't want to show for some reason...

Which comes out to something like:

Not much, but interesting nonetheless :)

So, Celebi is seeing the future? I suppose this means the plot may involve the future rather than the past. That would be an interesting twist, since they have already done backwards time-travel in two movies now, the most recent one being just this year.

Phantom Ruler Z? Not really sure what thats refering to, or even talking about? It will be interesting to see the official English title. Not that the Japanese is bad, its just... odd.

Anyway, heres to hopeing for a Celebi event when it comes out!

It could be Time Travel Celebi, that activates Giovanni in HGSS, so a Movie 13 Celebi?

It could be Time Travel Celebi, that activates Giovanni in HGSS, so a Movie 13 Celebi?

Disregarding how little sense this post makes, anyone else find this redundant?

It'll be interesting to find out why these Johto legends all wind up in Sinnoh.

Suicune was already in a DP ep back in that early Drifloon filler.

It'll be interesting to find out why these Johto legends all wind up in Sinnoh.

Suicune was already in a DP ep back in that early Drifloon filler.

I want to know too, if they are still in Sinnoh. I want to know more about dark Ash wow we don't even have a name for him yet lol. I'll just call him Dark Ash.

Disregarding how little sense this post makes, anyone else find this redundant?

In a way, it kinda does....because wasn't Arceus the same way with Movie 12? I can't remember...

Peeking at the trailer, it does look really interesting.... maybe the evil Ash in there could have been an evil Ditto.:p But seeing as how Ditto can only mimick Pokemon and not people, you can scratch that crazed theory...

We should call him Dash. It makes it easier.

Dash is that guy in Colosseum and XD though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom