• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Munnas, suddendly thousands of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

iKonoha

o_o...
Reaction score
After a few weeks I finnally bred a shiny Munna, and of course, there are a lot of leftovers (around 120 left),I have most (if not all) natures, and their moves are:
-Psychic
-Dream Eater
-Energy Ball
-Shadow Ball

And Forewarm/Synchronize ability.

munna%20sprite.gif
Shiny_Munna_BW.gif

Rules:
-There are no rules, take as many as you want.

P.S my FC is on my signature.

HATCHED THE SHINY MUNNA OLOLOLO o_O!

Last edited:
I'll take one! Let me know when you can trade.

Do you have any ones that are Timid, Modest, and Jolly with the synchronize ability?
If so, I can trade a shiny Palkia (Timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31)- RNG'ed.

do you have a calm one? and keep goin! i got my torchic and gardenia got her turtwig!

Do you have any ones that are Timid, Modest, and Jolly with the synchronize ability?
If so, I can trade a shiny Palkia (Timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31)- RNG'ed.

I have the Timid male/female with synchronize, the rest have forewarm ability :/

Hi =) I need a Munna with Synchronize and nature either Modest, Adamant or Jolly. Thanks a lot!

Sorry, I went to bed early ._. (It was late where I live)
Do you still have it? I'll stay online longer today!

May I please have a male Munna? Gender and ability don't matter.

Can I have a Munna? Gender and ability doesn't matter '3'

I can trade you a Palkia if you still need one? But its on my Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom