• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*~ My events threaD ~*

Re: *~ Sensui 22 Liona ~* Trading Station

Ok, gimme a couple of minutes to clone them and then i'll come to wifi. My fc is 4555 3373 4037.

okey sure...my diamond fc is 1978 4311 0584

I'm in wifi now. I sent you a vm.

Hey, great thread you guys have here
I'm interested in the VGC 2010 Eevee and Crown Suicune
As I don't see the Eigakan Arceus and shiny Japanese PCP on your list, I assume you don't have them? If so, would you be interested in a 2 on 2 trade?

Hey, great thread you guys have here
I'm interested in the VGC 2010 Eevee and Crown Suicune
As I don't see the Eigakan Arceus and shiny Japanese PCP on your list, I assume you don't have them? If so, would you be interested in a 2 on 2 trade?

awts..i guess you miss it in my list? ^^

f) EIGAKAN DARKRAI
Nature: lax
OT ID no.: 07147
Item: Enigma Berry

d) GAMESTP PICHU
Nature: Jolly
OT ID no.: 01300
Item: Shuca Berry

awts..i guess you miss it in my list? ^^

f) EIGAKAN DARKRAI
Nature: lax
OT ID no.: 07147
Item: Enigma Berry

d) GAMESTP PICHU
Nature: Jolly
OT ID no.: 01300
Item: Shuca Berry

As far as I know, the events I offered weren't the same ones you mentioned. The Eigakan Arceus is the Movie Arceus from Japan, released last year (I think), which is equivalent to the TRU Arceus distributed in the US, and the Japanese shiny PCP is the Japanese version of the Gamestop Pichu^^

aw sorry i haven't eat for 6 hrs... didn't read your post clearly hahaha.. sorry for that... sure

Great^^
My FC is 2450 - 1812 - 6304
Would you like to trade now?

can you gave me about 15mins? im having my dinner.. thanks thanks^^

finish it fast... im ready to trade now... use my diamond fc

ok then. since you already have a shiny dragonite, would you like an extreme speed dragonair? Its IVs are all above 18.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom