• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight gave a shudder. "Ugh...I hope none of that happens here..."

"Thankfully, our enemies seem more focused on their own selfish ambitions than actually ending the world," Rarity pointed out. "Of course, those ambitions are normally quite vicious or destructive. Nightmare Moon wanted to make the world eternal night, Discord was a manchild trying to make the world his toybox, Queen Chrysalis wants to turn Equestria into cattle (no offense to cows), and King Sombra was a tyrant who tried to enslave the Crystal Empire and...did rather horrid things..."

JK blinked. "Uh...do I want to know?"

"He erased the Crystal Ponies memories of anything before his rule so that's all they could remember and....it was so bad they didn't WANT to remember most of it," Twilight explained.

"Yikes," JK replied. "Looks like our world's not the only one that's had some monsters..."

Red Heart looked to Golden Heart. "Sis, is something wrong?"

---

Daring Do chuckled. "No problem, you dn't do this job if you're afraid of a good scrap."

"Yay!" Adina called, smiling and climbing up on her mother's shoulders.

OOC: Time skip?

"Got that right. Then again, I'm pretty sure I'm missing other villain plots the Riders before us have foiled." Shotaro quipped.

"Sister... I have much to tell you and the family. And I'm afraid of your reactions when I tell you the truth." Golden Heart said in a voice filled with dread.

---

"Too true; my luck often guarantees a fight no matter what mission I take." Samus said, smiling at the overjoyed Adina.

"I can get you a lift back to town if you want." Samus spoke up, pointing to the exit.

((Timeskip))

Daring nodded. "Yeah, thanks, but I'll probably head off from there. AK Yearling is kind of famous you know. And remember, keep things quiet about me, alright?"

---

After waiting for Samus to return (and allowing Adina to get her ice cream), the group had a lot of catch up to do, including informing Samus of Vampire's redemption and the arrival of the other Kamen Riders.

"Wait..." JK said, blinking. "Samus is real?"

"Yes," Twilight replied.

"I didn't realize it was THAT Samus..." JK muttered, looking over at the hunter.

"Fascinating," Philip whispered, looking through his book. "Tell me, do we exist in your universe?"

Adina was currently feeding on a large ice cream cone near by.

Megan looked over the gun she was given. "I remember this, it's my Hyper upgrade...we hid it separately because...well, letting someone who managed to get the belt have the full power right away wouldn't have been smart."

"I imagined that to be the case, Megan. After all, if a device could be built, it can be jury rigged by anyone with the right skills.

"Though I'm afraid I haven't checked yet, Phillip. I have had a busy time, and the project has fallen to the wayside." Samus said, also enjoying an ice cream cone, though was briefly pulled away to shake hands with Miu, who got to Samus before Yuki could.

"It's amazing to meet a legend such as you, Aran-san! I have played many of your recent games! Even... Other M." Miu spoke, her excited tone deflating at Other M's mentioning

"I'd rather not talk about that game." Samus said curtly, choosing not to see Gentaro offering ¥200 to Shotaro, the Riders having apparently had placed a bet around something.

"How did you get here, Samus? I imagine you came in by some other method, since you have a human form." Shotaro asked.

"A wormhole generator prototype constructed by the Space Pirates that they lost control after a Missile I had haphazardly fired destroyed some panels. The resulting wormhole sucked in me, my ship, and the frigate-class station we happened to be near. The result was 50 metric tonnes of metal and other material emerging out and landing somewhere near Everfree. I bet the smithies were happy after the chaos died down." Samus said, knowing some ponies would benefit from that much of metal appearing out of the sky.

"So, on a more pointed question, where's Vampire?" Samus asked.

"Informing my aunts about what really happened to Golden Heart. My Gate had no one." Arachne answered, laying on the ceiling like one would the floor.

Megan nodded, looking it over. "It's meant to be powered by the Alicorn Phantom, but like you said, someone could have possibly jury-rigged it to work with any Phantom, even an artificial one."

"And the Space Pirates are also attacking us," explained Twilight. "Nebula is a Space Pirate who turned good, but the rest are still trying to get a foot hold in Equestria."

"Too bad it's not like back home," JK replied, rubbing his head. "Long story, we ended up meeting the Seven Legendary Riders while trying to help OOO-senpai fight Foundation X. They deal with terrorist organizations when they're not helping out the new guy..."

Philip nodded, though seemed slightly disappointed. "You could say Kamen Riders are the natural predator of terrorist groups."

Adina looked up to her mother. "Vampire good now, mama? That good?"

Last edited:
((OOO-senpai, not OOO-sama. Liiiittle too much respect.))

"Wait, artificial? Are you saying Phantoms can be made?" Dash asked Megan, understandably horrified at the prospect of creating twisted demons of science and magic.

"Yes, she's good now. Good thing too; it would definitely cripple the Phantoms' ability to send agents out safely against Gates." Samus said.

"And I was going to be their back-up plan for Gate hunting. Not sure if Lord Wiseman thought of a back-up for a back-up." Arachne pipped in.

"Are Space Pirates as bad as they are in the games?" Miu asked.

"With no ESRB ratings overlooking their shoulders, worse. Pirates will gleefully shoot you dead if given the chance. And they still love unethical genetic modifications." Samus said.

"Ah yeah, I remember that incident. We stayed behind to beat up and arrest some Foundation X punks who thought they could use run-of-the-mill Zodiarts Switches to combat our Gaia Memories." Shotaro said in reminiscence, smirking at how well Double had trumped them.

"Foundation X?" Samus asked.

"Think of them as a villianous think tank and fund giver. They tend to fund various projects with less than dubious results for the general public, from what we got out of them before they activated their suicide pills." Oh, the mess those pills made...

"We've been trying to hunt them down, but they seem to have gone dark and went into hiding." Shotaro sneered. Foundation X was irritatingly decent at hiding from the eyes of the law.

"We can get them for funding the Sonozakis' Gaia Memory Project, NEVER, and apparently Gamou's Zodiarts Switch Project, but we don't know if they gave behind-the-scenes fundings for other villainous monsters our Kouhai Riders have faced."

"Definitely not behind Helheim. That place was dead and wild long before them. Ryoma Sengoku would be a better candidate for Foundation X-fund taker, but currently, he fled the country to escape both federal persecution and an invading Helheim." Kouta quipped with a wry chuckle.

"I also don't think they are responsible for the Terran branch of Phantoms Wizard fought, at least directly. I don't see how they could have profited off of us, unless they could create and manufacture Ghouls." Arachne added, inspecting a Cherub Stone. Ghoul Stone creation was a trade secret, and could be done with enough practice.

"With us, they could profit off of Lockseeds. They can be jail-broken with the right know-how, though it ruins them and likely to short them out when in use with Advance-ranked Inves." Kouta added, tossing his Orange Lockseed up and down.

"Thankfully, with Museum-grade Gaia Memories running out after several years of them coming into the black market, even Masquerade Memories, we don't have to worry too much of Foundation X profiting off of them beyond maybe sales. I'm more worried about those silver coins." Shotaro quipped, remembering the yakuza they were busting who tried to strong-arm what Gaia Memories were left and the Cell Medals Foundation X had used that Shotaro bested as Kamen Rider Joker.

Samus looked worried. Foundation X sounded too much like a human version of the Space Pirates, only smarter where they need it most and possibly without self-modifications. And if they went dark, it means they might have a plan the Riders won't know until it's too late.

Last edited:
"And I thought the Flim Flam Brothers were bad," Fluttercruel remarked.

Fluttershy switched in. "I'm glad we don't have to worry about them in Equestria."

Twilight gave a sigh. "Yeah, but we do have Ispita and she has those Zodiarts Switches and Gaia Memories too...at least if Ispita somehow got them from your world, that means you've got a lot less to worry about."

"Unfortunately, from what we know about her, she probably snatched up the best ones she could," Fluttercruel replied. "Which once more, good for you guys, bad for us."

Nebula nodded to the question about his kind. "{Our evil was why I defected. I grew sick with my people's cruel ways and the ruin they've brought us.}" he explained.

Megan nodded, looking to Dash. "Yes, apparently that was how the Phantom outbreak Haruto had to fight started. But the only man that knew how is dead. If I recall the Japanese Special Defense Forces are tracking down his lab to see if he left any more there."

"How did you find this out, darling?" Rarity questioned.

"I'm a Kamen Rider too, and my brother is in the military," the cowgirl explained.

Twilight gave a small smile. "Well, we've at least taken down some of their power base...Question is what to do now.

Samus held up a translating pad for those who wanted to know what Nebula was saying.

"Well, if the Memories did come from Fuuto, it makes it our problem, too, so don't worry, we're sticking around to finish what remains of Ryubee's plot." Shotaro said to Fluttercruel with a charming smile.

"And since Zodiarts Switches came from Chairman Gamou's research, that makes it our problem to help end this." Miu affirmed

"Oh, I hope Haruto's okay..." Dash said, hoping the Ringed Magician was doing okay. It's been close to a month without word from the Magician, nor from Kosuke.

"Well, shouldn't we try to make a device that can track down the Memories?" Applejack suggested.

"I'm not sure Dopant Memories leave a energy residue on their users after use in the same way Zodiarts Switches leave behind Cosmic Energy. If they did..." Shotaro ended his statement with his forehead meeting the table's surface. "We would be such idiots for not thinking of it first." He said with a degree of exasperation, much to Samus' amusement.

"We have not heard from him either," replied Philip. "Then again, I believe he's trying to find somewhere no one could find something. It is only logical he would fall out of communication."

"Last time we saw him was when he returned the Fourze Driver to Gentaro," JK said, rubbing his head.

"Huh?" Twilight asked. "How'd he get it?"

"Yeah, Gentaro's future self kind of borrowed it to help Haruto fight some demons," JK explained. "I guess Future Gentaro must have asked Haruto to return it...it was weird. I wonder were Den-O-senpai was during that whole mess."

Twilight's eye twitched.

"We were summoned to that fight as well," Philip explained. "But a better question now is what to do about the present situation. Archne, do you have any intel on the Phantom's long term plans?"

Twilight sighed. "That's a good point...And we've also got the Space Pirates to deal with."

"Well, let's see... it's to revitalize Lord Apep, the first leader of the Equestian Phantom branch, who will then fight Wiseman to see who will lead the Phantoms. After that, we'll hunt down Philosopher's Stone to create a Sabbath ceremony to birth hundreds of Phantoms. While we're doing that, we're organizing a plan that would free every fallen Phantom, Greater and Lesser alike, by splitting open Hell using collected negative emotions, with said plan devised by a escaped Demon Lord." Arachne said, taking out a book after digging into her pocket space.

Silence reigned as the group digested the plan. "You did asked. I only know about this since Auntie Vampire didn't like keeping secrets from me." Arachne said with a defensive shrug.

"Wow, that's, wow." Applejack said numbly.

"Split open Tartarus?...Wait.. One of the Tartarus Gates is buried under Everfree..." Twilight said.

Philip gave a worried look. "That many Phantoms would be extremely dangerous. If that were to happen, it'd likely take all the Riders to combat it."

Fluttercruel looked over. "And how many Riders are there exactly?"

"Oh!" Yuki called, pulling out a booklet with the Kamen Rider Club flag on it. "From what we know, over one hundred. Though not all of them are good."

Fluttercruel blinked. "What's that?"

"The Kamen Rider Club official info guide!" She replied.

"We're graduating but the Kamen Rider Club isn't retired," Kengo explained. "So She thought making a booklet would be helpful."

"Ah...so in other words, best case scenario is 'giant Rider vs Phantom battle'..." Fluttercruel replied.

"Theoretically we could also call for aid from the Sentai Teams, but it wouldn't be easy. As they're typically scattered all over the world," Kengo explained. "And then there's getting them into this universe."

"We would most likely need to contact Decade," Philip continued. "And it's difficult to locate him, given he's frequently in another universe."

"Huh?"

"Decade is a 'passing through Kamen Rider' as he likes to say, always moving between universes. We've yet to find a reliable way of summoning him."

Twilight put a hoof to her chest, taking a deep breath, then breathed out extending it. "Alright, well then first things first, I think we need to find a way to counter their plan...if only we knew how to contact it's Warden to talk to him..."

"That'd be helpful, wouldn't it?"

Twilight screamed and jumped, finding a small light brown pegasus foal with a black mane and tail, his Cutie Mark a jack-o-lantern. "Uh...hello there...who are you, my little pony?"

"Now, Twilight, what's the saying? Speak of the devil and he shall appear? Who were you just talking about," he said with a grin that was both innocent and terrifying at the same time.

Twilight gasped. "...W-Warden Havoc?"

"Bingo!" the foal exclaimed, jumping down to a spare spot on the table, and revealing his wings were broken. "Though you could say this Avatar's name is Phobia."

He stretched his wings, the cracking made by the broken bones not seeming to cause him any pain, despite making Fluttershy hug hers in fright. Adina whimpered and hid fearfully behind Samus for some reason. If scanned, the Elder would for some reason produce a jump scare.

The Spirit of Fear looked to Fluttercruel. "Hello, Great Niece."

Fluttercruel waved numbly, not sure how to react. "Uh...hello...Great Uncle..."

Havoc looked to Archne. "And congrats, you're now on probation instead of a fugitive."

"Um...Havoc...sir...Why are you a foal?" Twilight asked, shuddering a bit at the fact the Warden of Hell and Elder God of Fear had been on her back out of nowhere.

"Because this Avatar is only disturbing and unsettling, not 'wet your pants terrifying' and we're all on the same side.," 'Phobia' explained, looking the group over. "I considered using the Terror Dopant's form, but I felt doing that in a room full of Kamen Riders would've been more trouble than it's worth. That and Nightmare Night is coming and I like to use this Avatar for trick or treating. So, what did you want to know? Given it concerns a potential breakout from my prison, I'm willing to help."

Last edited:
Samus, being in her Zero Suit, was not in her Rider form, on the basis that she was with friends, but the Avatar unnerved her so, and was tempted to. Alas, she was not, mainly because she needed to comfort a scared Adina.

Arachne was stunned witless at the arrival of the Warden of Hell, that his words made her lose grip on the ceiling, and landed painfully on the ground.

"Considering the Terror Dopant was responsible for a serious crime wave via Gaia Memory distribution in my hometown that has gone on for several years now, it would not have been a good choice." Shotaro said evenly.

"First thing first: if a Tartarus Gate is broken, can it be resealed?" Kouta asked, wanting to rerail the conversation.

Havoc chuckled. "Exactly why I did not choose that form. As for your question, Kouta," he replied, looking to the Rider. "The answer is yes. But the question is, can it be sealed fast enough?"

Twilight blinked. "What do you mean?"

"Naturally Tartarus is not a place most people wish to remain," the deity explained. "If a Tartarus Gate breaks open, some of the tormented, evil souls trapped there WILL try to escape. And that's if ONE gate opens, the Phantoms desire to open all of them at the same time."

Twilight gave a gulp. "That's not good..."

"Indeed. I can do my best to make sure that doesn't happen, but it's hard to prevent a prison break when the entire wall has been torn down," Havoc explained. "As for how to reseal a gate, the door I can handle that myself. It is my job. The issue is by the time ALL of them are put back closed, it'd be too late and the Phantoms will have escaped."

"And...how are the Phantoms planning to do this?" Twilight asked.

"Fill each of the gates with negative energy on YOUR end and then triggering a spell. By triggering large amounts of despair and other such emotions on your side of the gates, which draining off would be incredibly difficult without someone being corrupted by it. If the spell is prevented from happening, however, it will dissipate over time," Havoc explained. "If it were on MY side, I could deal with it, but it's not."

Kengo suddenly leapt back from the Astro Switch Kaban with a shout. "Sorry...I tried to scan him and it jump scared me..."

"I AM Fear, that happens..." Havoc explained. "As for how to stop it..."

Havoc produced a map and handed it to Twilight. "That map contains the locations of the Tartarus Gates on your side. I will try to reinforce them on my side as best I could."

Kengo settled down and gave it thought. "We could have the authorities on alter, the issue is getting a transport system that can get us around quickly enough. Any ideas?"

"Our Rider Machines and whatever forms we have for flight. It would not be the first time we had to traverse long distances quickly." Shotaro said, remembering the Megamax incident as prime exampling.

"Cosmic States can open portals, but I'm not sure how often he can pull it off." Miu added, with Gentaro doing the "She's got a point" facial shrug. He usually only uses the portals for Cosmic States one at a time.

"Our Connect Rings can serve as transport as well." Dash added.

"We can also use Cracks and Lock Vehicles to get around." Kouta quipped.

"And me and Trixie can teleport," Twilight replied. "But teleporting large groups is very mana intensive. And long distance teleportation is rather dangerous, especially to an area you've never been to." the Princess explained. "You risk arriving in an area that's...already occupied."

JK cringed. "That doesn't sound good..."

"My only concern is that we've not all been to all of these places," Twilight explained. "And none of you have been anywhere but Ponyville. We might need to do some traveling. As for tracking, the Guard can do that, and they could dragon mail me thanks to Spike. But...we can't ignore the Space Pirates either."

Ryusei rubbed his chin. "I believe I may have a solution," he stated. "Apparently, when we were brought here, a copy of the M-BUS Space Station I to become Kamen Rider Meteor was placed in orbit above the planet. Kengo, can you create a monitoring system we could install aboard it? So we could detect any in coming ships?"

Kengo nodded. "It'd take time, but yes, I could. It might also be wise to activate or install defense systems, just to ensure the Space Pirates can't attack it easily."

Ryusei gave a nod, then looked to Samus. "Samus, once it's ready, could we use your ship to reach M-BUS and install it?"

Last edited:
"Sure you can. Just be careful with my baby." Samus said, sounding like someone who took good care of their vehicle. Considering her ship is one of the few links to the Chozo, it was precious to her.

Something then clicked in Gentaro's head, and a wide grin was the only warning some got before the excitable teen was set off. "ROAD TRIIIIIIIIIIP!" He suddenly exclaimed with his usual enthusiasm as he jumped up and did his "Uchu Kita" pose, startling Dash out of her seat and onto the floor with a startled "Zodimahafa!"

"Yes, I think that would be a word for that." Shotaro said, patting his racing heart and straightening his hat and tie while Miu harshly pulled Gentaro down to his flanks.

Last edited:
Twilight chuckled. "Well more 'rail trip' or 'air trip' unless you want to go by carriage, well the ones who don't have Ride Machines."

"...I could ride Ryu..." Akiko remarked.

"Huh?"

Terui gave an annoyed look, the griffin giving a sigh. "As Accel I can turn into a bike..." Leaving out that Gentaro's weird space alien girlfriend had rode him during the Ultimatum Incident. In part because he'd been told NOT to reveal she'd been there because she'd come back from the future along with future Gentaro. "And Akiko, we've got wings!"

"But I don't know how to use them yet..."

JK blinked. "Wait, did you say ponies have carriages?"

"Yes."

"Who pulls them?"

"Ponies who's special talent is speed and endurance," the Princess explained. "Or sometimes just for fun. Pegasi have tactile telekinesis that let them pull chariots and carriages through the air with no problems."

Kengo blinked. "Wait, you also said 'air trip'?"

"Yes, we have pretty good airships."

Philip got his 'interesting' look and looked into his book, entering the Gaia Library. "According to this, Equestrian Airships are a mixture of magic and technology, resembling zeppelins. They fit the same role airplanes do in our society. In fact, I'd even say they're much more advanced than any zeppelins we have ever produced."

Kengo blinked. "Hmm...that is interesting."

"It is rather logical. The primary reasons zeppelins never caught on in our world is their reliance on the weather to remain stable," Philip explained. "Pegasi, Griffins, Weather Dragons, and other such species have weather manipulating powers. And various magics may have neutralized other drawbacks, allowing the advantages of zeppelins to catch on here."

"Alright, we have cool airships," Fluttercruel interjected. "So what we gonna do? The ones of us that will be doing the teleporting go on a bit of an Equestrian tour while the rest stay and kick flank here if we need to?"

"Well Shotaro and Philip have Revolgarry, and we have the Power Dizer. So we'd likely be capable of transporting the other members of the group who lack Ride Machines. Though I am curious about these airships," Kengo explained. Then grabbed an apple off the table and bit into it for a quick snack...and found it suddenly drained into a husk thanks to the bat pony's fangs. He tasted it as normal, just the method of eating had been odd. He spat out the husk of an apple into a trash can. "And we should probably also focus on learning mastery of our Equestrian forms while preparing. We have little idea what they're truly able to do."

JK nodded. "Yeah, I'm still getting the hand of shapeshifting," he said, trying to turn into a pony Celestia had given him a picture of for this purpose...and ended up a mare version of them, not a stallion.

Twilight chuckled. "Considering we become human when we transform, I can sympathize."

"Do you know what you look like as human?" Ran asked, poking her head out of her bowl.

"Nah, it's a more sudden change. We're ponies one second, then suited up humans the next. I imagine it's because our Rider Belts are based on the same one Haruto uses." Applejack spoke up.

"I imagine they will do some good in the future." Shotaro said, looking a little disturbed at how Kengo had eaten his apple.

Twilight chuckled. "Technically I do, but given what I've heard. In the other human world, I became human...but I still had purple skin, and I think the proportions were a little different."

"Sounds like you all have a plan," Havoc stated. "Anything else you need?"

OOC: Time skip?

That made every Kamen Rider and ally (except Kouta; he had already heard about this) from Earth turn to Twilight with a baffled look.

"Immunity from any watchmen you have down there. Last thing we need is something attacking us under the belief we're trying to create a jail break into Tartarus." Kouta said.

((Time skip))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom