• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

my pile of junk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutomba

Take me for the walk
Reaction score
Everyone in my family knows I'm a big Pokemon fan, and generally whenever they buy something fairly cheap that's Pokemon-related they give it to me. So now I have a good-sized collection of cheap Pokemon merch. This is some of it, but I have so many things just kinda sitting at the bottom of drawers and hiding behind stuff that I couldn't be bothered to search the whole house for every last item.

Books:
20u7e3t.jpg
Random books nicked off garage sales. Well, except for the Pokedexes (I bought those). I have two Pokemon Ultimate Handbooks, but both have the front cover ripped off. My little brother ripped the cover off one and one of them I got like that. It costed pretty much nothing so why not. I have way more books than these but I have no idea where they are. ><

Squirtle Water Bottle:
I have used this a whole lot and it still doesn't look all that bad. It's one of my favorite things here ahaha

Cheap Plushies:

These are really cheap but I love them anyway. I'm 99.99999999% sure the Grotle Pokedoll is a bootleg. Eh, I don't really care. I like crappy plushies too.

Pencils:
I also have a Budew but it's at school. I bought them off a book fair in sixth grade.

Figurines:
I also have a Gothorita, Feraligatr, Turtwig, and Shieldon, but I have no idea where they went ;;

Pokemon Playset:
349fi92.jpg
$20 at Goodwill. Got it new. I never found any use for it other than decoration but I like it. Yes, that's Light Yagami's face peeking from behind.

Binders:
nlr7rk.jpg
I bought the one on the left for $20 at an op tournament. I got the one on the right for free (for participation) at the same op tournament. The HG/SS one holds a lot of my Pokemon cards.

Pokemon Cards:
30dbkfk.jpg
I alphabetized my book a while back but whenever I get new cards I just put them in the back until I get to reorganizing again.

DS Case:
2ykccn6.jpg
This came with styluses of the Unova starters, but I gave Tepig and Oshawott to two of my friends and my dog ate poor Snivy.

Other Stuff:
1zve2s3.jpg
On top is a box my mom made complete with random fanart from the internet. Then there's a DS bag that I don't use because I usually keep my DS case inside my pocket anyway and a "Pokemon Adventure Game" that I never played but looks pretty cool

I have Pokemon Monopoly and lots of other stuff too, I'll post more pictures later.

Nice collection. *thumbs up*
Good proof that being a Pokemon fan doesn't need to be overly expensive!

Aha, I have that Turtwig pencil too. ^^

Nice collection.

Where did you get the Grotle that makes you think it might be a bootleg?

Nice collection though, lots of variety :3

Where did you get the Grotle that makes you think it might be a bootleg?

Nice collection though, lots of variety :3

From the Slackers near my house. I don't think I've ever seen a quality item from that store, though.

And a late thanks, everyone ^ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom