• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

• Seminalshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • AvantGardeshipping

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Bombshellshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Inquisitionshipping

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • GildedLilyshipping

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, I'm working on a fanfic which involves Mr. Briney/Brendan shipping. Any ideas on what to name that one?

P.S. it's a crackfic if that helps.

^Well, uh...PeekoShipping [oh, how unoriginal]. But looking at the RSE game storyline [the one that gets you to Dewford part]... :p

Oh, yeah, does RoarkxJaninexFalkner have a name? [Add Barry/Jun to that mix too, if you get what I mean]

Gary oak & Bel
Cheren & Iris
Cheren & Maylene
Victini & Mew
Gary/Bel
Expectation, Right...

Cheren/Iris
Sheen, Dragonheart...

Cheren/Maylene
Abeyant, Bunkai (martial arts term)...

Victini/Mew
Lambency, EskimoKiss (or Kunik), Skydance, DreamOf...

Oh, yeah, does RoarkxJaninexFalkner have a name? [Add Barry/Jun to that mix too, if you get what I mean]
Erk. *late* No it doesn't.

Last edited:
i need help making names for these shippings

N/Caitlin
Victini/Mew
Gary oak/ Bel
Cheren/Iris
Cheren/Maylene
Victini/jirachi
Victini/Manaphy
victini/rotom
victini/celebi

I'm completely stuck on thinking of a name for Palmer/Whitney. Ideas, anyone?

I'm completely stuck on thinking of a name for Palmer/Whitney. Ideas, anyone?

JerichoShipping? As in the walls of Jericho. Palmer's Spanish name is Jericor, and Whitney will wall you with her Miltank :B

Also, Whitney has a love of pretty stuff, and there is a flower shop near her Gym, and Jericho's Arabic name means "fragrance."

What do you think?

Crack Ships ahead, but a name is needed just because. D8; My names are laaaaame.

I see a huge difference between RBY!Red and FRLG!Red, but for the sake of simplicity in this thread, I guess 'simply Red' will do...if anyone can catch that.

If some of these already have names, feel free to kick me. OTL I'm a total noob on the whole "Shipping Names" department. Still learning, go easy on the kicking. D8; Anyways, here I go.

Cyrus x Red - My name was "GalacticKantoShipping", but that is not a good name, at all, is it? OTL

Volkner x Red - Because my name of "ElectricKantoShipping" is also quite lame. OTL

N x Brendan - I have no idea what a good name would be. DuoEmeraldShipping? OTL due to both having elements of green. green-hair and green headband rimmed hat respectively...

Lyra x Brendan - not sure on this one at all. OTL

Darkrai x Red - crack interspecies romances for the win. It needs a good name. OTL -hides-

Dawn x Red - something silly and random. FlamingPearlShipping? -kicked off a cliff for lame names-

Brendan x Red - RubyRedShipping? LeafGreenEmeraldShipping? I have no idea, my pairing ideas are odd enough without odd names...

Cynthia x Red - I think it had a name...but just in case, I'll ask here.

Hmm...that's all the pairs I can think of at the moment that need a name. If they're even worthy of naming. OTL Again, go easy on this silly noob of all things Shipping. D8;

Crack Ships ahead, but a name is needed just because. D8; My names are laaaaame.

I see a huge difference between RBY!Red and FRLG!Red, but for the sake of simplicity in this thread, I guess 'simply Red' will do...if anyone can catch that.

If some of these already have names, feel free to kick me. OTL I'm a total noob on the whole "Shipping Names" department. Still learning, go easy on the kicking. D8; Anyways, here I go.

Cyrus x Red - My name was "GalacticKantoShipping", but that is not a good name, at all, is it? OTL

Volkner x Red - Because my name of "ElectricKantoShipping" is also quite lame. OTL

N x Brendan - I have no idea what a good name would be. DuoEmeraldShipping? OTL due to both having elements of green. green-hair and green headband rimmed hat respectively...

Lyra x Brendan - not sure on this one at all. OTL

Darkrai x Red - crack interspecies romances for the win. It needs a good name. OTL -hides-

Dawn x Red - something silly and random. FlamingPearlShipping? -kicked off a cliff for lame names-

Brendan x Red - RubyRedShipping? LeafGreenEmeraldShipping? I have no idea, my pairing ideas are odd enough without odd names...

Cynthia x Red - I think it had a name...but just in case, I'll ask here.

Hmm...that's all the pairs I can think of at the moment that need a name. If they're even worthy of naming. OTL Again, go easy on this silly noob of all things Shipping. D8;

Cyrus/Red: EventHorizon (as in of a black hole)? Zeno (the founder of Stoicism)? Singapore (their national bird is the Crimson Sunbird)?

Volkner/Red: ...Hmmm. Muse? Musing? Moro (a type of blood orange)? Tarocco (another type)? Sanguinello (the third type)?

Brendan/N: Limewire?

Darkrai/Red: Burgundy? Muted?

Brendan/Lyra is already PuffPastryShipping.
Dawn/Red is already SilentProtagonistShipping.
Brendan/Red is already I'mNotScaredShipping.
Red/Cynthia is already ChampionHeartShipping.
:3

:eek: Just outta curiosity, are you checking teh list?

Cyrus/Red: EventHorizon (as in of a black hole)? Zeno (the founder of Stoicism)? Singapore (their national bird is the Crimson Sunbird)?

Volkner/Red: ...Hmmm. Muse? Musing? Moro (a type of blood orange)? Tarocco (another type)? Sanguinello (the third type)?

Brendan/N: Limewire?

Darkrai/Red: Burgundy? Muted?

Brendan/Lyra is already PuffPastryShipping.
Dawn/Red is already SilentProtagonistShipping.
Brendan/Red is already I'mNotScaredShipping.
Red/Cynthia is already ChampionHeartShipping.
:3

:eek: Just outta curiosity, are you checking teh list?

THAT LIST. I totally forgot to bookmark it. D8 I shall remember to consult it from now on...!

Now...hmm...

Cyrus x Red - Maybe instead of Singapore, the shipping name could be "CrimsonSunbirdShipping"? Sounds very dramatic.

Volkner x Red - I like that "SanguinelloShipping". Added alliterative appeal!

N x Brendan - Hah, LimewireShipping! I like that one. Could work out...

Darkrai x Red - BurntBurgandy, for the sake of more added alliterative appeal? Nah, Muted...whatShipping? MutedRed?

JerichoShipping? As in the walls of Jericho. Palmer's Spanish name is Jericor, and Whitney will wall you with her Miltank :B

Also, Whitney has a love of pretty stuff, and there is a flower shop near her Gym, and Jericho's Arabic name means "fragrance."

What do you think?
You know, I really like that! I'll go with that one. Thanks!

Ooh, Shirona and Denshi could be "ShockinglyHotShipping". -kicked-

Okay, for serious suggestions... HairOfGoldShipping, due to them both having blonde hair? LastChallengeShipping, with Volkner being the last Gym Leader in Shinnoh, and Cynthia being the last of the Pokemon league?

THAT LIST. I totally forgot to bookmark it. D8 I shall remember to consult it from now on...!

Now...hmm...

Cyrus x Red - Maybe instead of Singapore, the shipping name could be "CrimsonSunbirdShipping"? Sounds very dramatic.

Volkner x Red - I like that "SanguinelloShipping". Added alliterative appeal!

N x Brendan - Hah, LimewireShipping! I like that one. Could work out...

Darkrai x Red - BurntBurgandy, for the sake of more added alliterative appeal? Nah, Muted...whatShipping? MutedRed?

CrimsonSunbird sounds pretty cool.
Meh. I like MutedShipping by itself. MutedRed sounds a little wordy and can't "pull it off" like CrimsonSunbird.

GalladeX said:
CrimsonSunbird sounds pretty cool.
Meh. I like MutedShipping by itself. MutedRed sounds a little wordy and can't "pull it off" like CrimsonSunbird.

Yay! So CrimsonSunbirdShipping it is! Awesome~

MutedShipping, I can agree with, now that I actually get the meaning. "Muted" red, what black does to the color red. And that Red himself is mute! Ah-hah!

Make sure to put whichever ones you want in the other thread. :3 Otherwise...

Well, for Muted, are we talking game!Red or Special!Red? Because game!Red/Darkrai is already Peccavishipping.

Would like some help with Candice/Morty. I'd like something scarf-related, since she adores good scarves and Morty has a great one, but I can't think of anything that good. ScarfLoveShipping? ScarfFanShipping?

Back
Top Bottom