• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

• Seminalshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • AvantGardeshipping

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Bombshellshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Inquisitionshipping

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • GildedLilyshipping

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anybody claimed a name for Shauna x Bonnie? I've been calling it TinyLittleBows after a Carly Rae Jepsen song. The song seems to pop up in a bunch of BoutiqueShipping fan-creations, but I thought it'd work for these two too.

There's a trainer at the Fuchsia Gym in the Generation II and IV games called Camper Barry for whom I've thought of four potential ships, but I am currently having trouble coming up with names for two of the ships and deciding upon a name for the other two. For those who don't remember or know who Camper Barry is, maybe this will help: Awesome Crossdresser in Pokemon HG/SS - Camper Barry - YouTube

The two ships I've thought of some potential names for, but can't decide which, if any, to choose:
1. Camper Barry X Janine *potential names: EccentricNinjaShipping, NinjaEmulationShipping*

2. Camper Barry X Falkner *potential names: NotQuiteFatherlyShipping, PseudoFatherlyShipping*

The two ships I have yet to come up with any potential names for:
3. Camper Barry X Falkner X Janine

4. Camper Barry X Picknicker Cindy (another trainer studying under Janine)

Last edited:
The two ships I've thought of some potential names for, but can't decide which, if any, to choose:
1. Camper Barry X Janine *potential names: EccentricNinjaShipping, NinjaEmulationShipping*

2. Camper Barry X Falkner *potential names: NotQuiteFatherlyShipping, PseudoFatherlyShipping*

The two ships I have yet to come up with any potential names for:
3. Camper Barry X Falkner X Janine

My apologies in the late reply, but 1. I think NinjaEmulationShipping would be more suitable, given that what he does here, and as for 2., I would go for PseudoFatherlyShipping, personally speaking. My suggestion for 3. would be DoubleTeamShipping (yes, after the name), but I'll let you decide, of course. I cannot think of any for 4. at this point in time, but I'll endeavour to.

I'm 100% sure that these haven't been named yet, but if they have, feel free to tell me. Anyway:

Calem x Alexa - Camera Flash shipping
Serena x Alexa - Estival shipping

Does anyone else think these are good names?

I'm 100% sure that these haven't been named yet, but if they have, feel free to tell me. Anyway:

Serena x Alexa is SecretDiscoveredShipping
but i think that Calem x Alexa is free, and i liked the name! I think, i'll check it again in the new update of the list

Serena x Alexa is SecretDiscoveredShipping
but i think that Calem x Alexa is free, and i liked the name! I think, i'll check it again in the new update of the list

I'm not sure if you know this, but it's on the list now, so you don't need to worry about it. However, you DO need to worry these two new ships I've come up with!

Zinnia x N - Crazed King shipping this one now has a name
Zinnia x AZ - Sky Pillar shipping

Last edited:
This is from Tomodachi Life: James x Jessebelle

4102165A-3CB5-4462-B6B6-337AA566FA40.jpg

44465FF4-43A5-4111-8383-597FF70D2E36.jpg

BAD90E54-22D2-444D-A8E5-29FC90796A36.jpg

Last edited:
Have Sonans(u)Shipping in mind for Jessie's Wobbuffet and Dr. White's Wobbuffet, from the Japanese name for Wobbuffet. Thoughts?

I was thinking PatientShipping, since they're the Patient Pokémon and they were patients of Dr. White, but it's already taken for Serena x AZ. Maybe PsychicPatientShipping?

Sorry if I'm being dumb, but I can't find a name for Team Aqua Grunt (female) & Team Magma Grunt (female) - would appreciate any help :)

Sorry if I'm being dumb, but I can't find a name for Team Aqua Grunt (female) & Team Magma Grunt (female) - would appreciate any help :)

Unfortunately, I have only one suggestion which is- CaldariumShipping, named after the rooms with hot baths in ancient Rome. Sorry, I'll keep thinking of more.

Unfortunately, I have only one suggestion which is- CaldariumShipping, named after the rooms with hot baths in ancient Rome. Sorry, I'll keep thinking of more.

I've been thinking about this, how about HydrovolcanismShipping? Hydrovolcanism is a term for the interaction of magma with water.

I've been trying to come up with names for the new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon characters, but my well of creative names has gone dry. Can anyone help me out with a few of these?

Espurr X Deerling
Espurr X Goomy
Simipour X Watchog
Simipour X Audino
Watchog X Farfetch'd

Hey guys! If there's already a name for this I apologize, I haven't found anything on it. Could I get a name for Ash's Hat x May's Bandana?

I was thinking AdvancedHeadgear, but I'm rather unhappy with the name. Thanks for any help! :D

and now i'm wondering why i actually thought to ask about this

Hey guys! If there's already a name for this I apologize, I haven't found anything on it. Could I get a name for Ash's Hat x May's Bandana?

I was thinking AdvancedHeadgear, but I'm rather unhappy with the name. Thanks for any help! :D

and now i'm wondering why i actually thought to ask about this

This is my OTP and I approve.
Edit: To clarify and be constructive, I like your idea. But if you don't like it you can always wait for suggestions :O

Have Sonans(u)Shipping in mind for Jessie's Wobbuffet and Dr. White's Wobbuffet, from the Japanese name for Wobbuffet. Thoughts?

I was thinking PatientShipping, since they're the Patient Pokémon and they were patients of Dr. White, but it's already taken for Serena x AZ. Maybe PsychicPatientShipping?

Well, I guess it's DownAndOutShipping now.

Back
Top Bottom