• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

name my arcanine PLZ

vote on my favorite names that you guys & Gals summited for my Archnine

• Prometheus : Greek myth of the Titan who brought mankind fire

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Feuer : means rean in some language.

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Flarefang

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Fiyero

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • DrkWndFlre

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Sparxx

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rofl, eyeoftiger.

Hmm, maybe Cerebus, or something like that?

Thanks.

Out of interest what's bad about the name Bob? That was my grandpa's name. :3

Ehh~ is the Arcanine male or female?

sorry for every one named bob but my arcanine is not a bob you know what i mean?.... any ways arcanine is an BOY thanx keep the awesome names coming they give me the reason why you chose this name thanx again.

How about Elroy?

It's beyond a doubt original ... well, aside from my most recent starter.

Fender!

Dunno, I once read that name and thought it was perfect for fire-types somehow :)

Prometheus. I named my own Arcanine that based off the Greek myth of the Titan who brought mankind fire.

/being a nerd

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom