• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name this forum!

I personally think we should try to use a references to the word internet.

bulba intervine network

interbulba connection

ultima-bulba network <-- just me messing around

Something with Network might work. But I don't see a need for the word Internet itself, just given...

Well, what part of Bulbagarden ISN'T on the internet?

That makes it tricky, the fact that Bulbagarden's always online and always about community, so this unique online community must be named in some manner that notes its uniqueness.

Or we could just call it the Bulbaleague. But given how much effort people are putting into name ideas that almost feels like a cop-out now.

Ah. okay.

Here is a list of currently suggested names:

Organised Wi-Fi Activity (working title)
The Bulbagarden Wi-Fi Community
The Bulbagarden WFC (Wi-Fi Community or Connection)
The Official Diamond and Pearl WFC (Wi-Fi Community or Connection)
Bulbafi
BMG Wi-Fi Battle Domain
BulbaBattle Network
Bulbagarden's Pearl League
The Pearl League
Bulbasaurs Mysterious Stadium/Battleground/WFC
Wifi Battle World
Gardeners' Network
Bulbaleague
Celadon Gym
The Battle Garden
Bulbagarden Battle Stadium
BulbaStadium WFC
Bulbagarden Wi-fi Stadium
Bulbasaur's Battle Garden
BulbaColosseum
Battle Grove
Bulbasaur's Wireless Garden [Forum]
BulbaWi-Fi site that people actually care about and don't let rot in the middle of nothingness
Bulbanet
Bulbaconnection
BulbaLeague
Bulbasaur's Wi-Fi Garden
BulbaUnion
Bulbasaur's Mysterious Wifi
BulbaWii
Bulbatradingandbattlinguntilourbatteriesdie
Bulbarena
bulba intervine network
interbulba connection
ultima-bulba network
Bulbaleague

LMAO, Paperfairy, LMAO.
Anyway, my favourite out of those is the Battle Grove, even though it doesn't imply trading. My favourite that does however, is Bulbasaurs Wi-Fi Garden.

Battling only: Bulbasaur's Battle Garden

Battling and trading: Bulbasaur's Wireless Garden

Say both Bulbasaur's Wi-Fi Garden and Bulbsaur's Wireless Garden in your head. Which one sounds smoother?

Yeah, I thought so.

I think Bulbasaurs Wireless Garden sounds better, just because, when said aloud, Wireless and Mysterious end with the same sound. Kinda. Maybe. A little. Well, it just rolls off the tongue better.

If this forum isn't renamed to Bulbasaur's Wireless Garden, the terrorists will have won.

Anyone notice that Archaic kinda disappeared after making the board? Is he leaving the league in our hands?

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom