• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Need an evolution stone for togetic

jlr18

Reaction score
I need a SHINY STONE to evolve my togetic, preferably attached to an electric pokemon, plusle, minun, pikachu, shinx, etc. (you can't trade just items, can you? I've never traded with real people before =P) I also wouldn't mind an aron with rock head or a sandshrew. Good natures are always a plus. As I'm mostly looking for the stone, pretty much anything you offer will be good, unless you want the trained flaffy. Then I need a good pokemon with it. If you wanna be nice and give me something shiny, that's an automatic awesome.

I have:

eevee, lvl 1 (hatched), calm male with run away.
meowth, lv 16, 16, 19, impish male with technician, jolly female with pickup, serous female with technician, respectively.
flaffy, lvl 20 (trained from lvl 6), lonely male with static

if you want another not-so-rare pokemon from soulsilver, just ask; I may have it or be able to get it. Sorry I don't have anything amazing to offer.

I can also attach a silk scarf, sun stone, leaf stone, moon stone, or shed shell for you. Or write you a nice letter.

Thanks!!

I'll send a shiny stone attached to either a volt tackle pichu or Wish pichu* if you can get me a Corsola or a Wynaut/Wobbuffet. :)

*Or pikachu, whichever you prefer.

Also let me know around which time would you like to trade.

i actually don't have any of those, sorry. i'll head to the dark cave and see if I can't find one. in the mean time, is there anything else you might want?

oh i'd also like any steel pokemon, especially mawile and aron (mentioned above) for anyone who may want something i already have...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. Don't worry then. Do you have a Heracross by any chance? If not, then either a Slowpoke or a Ledyba holding a King's Rock will do. :)

And I can get you an Aron too.

I do not have heracross, sorry. But slowpoke you say? I have two, lvl 9 naive pokewalker caught, and lvl 6 brave regular caught. Preference?

Also, do you want an item? Also also, this is my first time with this process, so if you could be so kind as to walk me through it I'd be grateful. Sorry if I infuriate you in the process, but rest assured my connection is set up so just the game part is all I need...

Haha sure! Don't worry. xP Whichever slowpoke is ok. :D
Yeah, if you have a King's Rock by any chance (you can get it with relative ease at the Slowpoke well once you've got strenght and surf, I think) and if you think it's fair, it'd be cool if your Slowpoke would be holding it. Otherwise don't worry. The slowpoke is good enough!

Steps to trade:

• First you need the pal pad, and add my Friend Code (FC) in my signature. The Pal Pad is in Key Items. Name my FC however you like. It doesn't have to be my Trainer's name or anything special.

You must have already configured wi-fi connection for your DS, I think you do that after you click Start when asked to and where you're given the choice between continuing your file, having a new one, Wi-Fi connection, options etc.
  • Go to a pokécenter. In platinum, the Wi-Fi club is downstairs and is the girl in the middle of the counters. The Wi-Fi club is what you're looking for. Say yes, and once you're there it should be quite obvious. Although only people you have registered in your Pal Pad (and that are in the WiFi club) will appear as trainer sprites.

You have to give me your Friend Code for me to register you in my pal pad, too.

Aaaand finally, if you don't seem to have a Friend Code, I think the girl in the Wi-Fi Club counter can give it to you.

Ok so we just need to agree on what time to be online. :D My timezone is whatever timezone Texas runs (I know it's GMT-6). I'll still be online for 2 hours or so but tomorrow I'll be online until 1pm or so.

---------------------------------------

By the way, Pichu or Pikachu? And, female or male? If you would rather have a Shinx or Elekid, also let me know (and if you'd like it to be male or female).

Sweet. I live in Maryland, so when tv says a show is at "7, 6 central", I'm the 7, you're the 6. I'm at work all day today, and can't get online with my ds. I registered you in my pal pad, my number is 2751 7283 9784.

Uh, yes please may I have the pichu with volt tackle female if possible. Thanks! I'll be back at around 10 (9 your time) tonight. Want to trade then?

Also, thanks for the help. All those counters man. Upstairs, downstairs, the wifi center in the big city, it's overwhelming =3

haha. okok. we'll meet at ~10pm (your time) then.

Important edit By the way, I changed my FC in my sig for a different one. It's 5028 0622 7101 in case you registered me with the other one I had before. :C

Last edited:
You make me lolz. If you'd like any other random dudes, let me know. Freebie =)

Er.. well I wouldn't mind the letter =P

Ready when you are. Should I see you walking around in the room?

Ready when you are. Should I see you walking around in the room?
You should see me standing, or jumping if I'm asking you to trade. :p And if I am jumping, just talk to my little avatar. :D I'll be there in a minute! I'm just finishing a trade.

Entering now.

to zomgturtle:

Yea I'll take whatever. Any shinies? Surprise me.
My number is 2751 7283 9784.

to msawchuk:
Sure you can have it. Give me something other than pichu/pikachu, mareep/flaffy, voltorb/electrode, or magnemite/magneton

Thanks!

Last edited:
Both, let me know when. I'll be around for the rest of the night, another two hours probably.

edit: Zomgtortle: Okay, I work till 9, I should be home by 10 unless something comes up again.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom