• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Need Giratina

Is Giratina Overrated?

• Yes defenently

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No of course not

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Well i guees my flower paradise shaymin is heres some fact about it:
It was caught lvl. 30 at flower paradise i think it was called
I got darkrai, Shaymin and arceus through the event because my friend (From my class) Send the event over to me... He didnt use it because he didnt want to play anymore sso i gueess its legit :D

can i receive the gracidea flower in the game with this shaymin? Btw use my ss fc
EDIT the giratina came off the gts but im fairly certain its legit.

Minimag: No :( but i do have a regigigas (The one u get in lvl.1) Its lvl.16 right now :)

Snoopy123: Want the shiny hacked lvl. 93 or lvl. 100? Non hacked:D

Lennongrad: do u have a giratina? :D and if so what is the level? :D

snoopy123: ok can u trade tmrw? :D

yah i think so if not sunday is good for me. my friend code is 2794-5720-9081

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom