• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Need: SHINY GHASTLY!!!

hamammm

School Started :P
Reaction score
I need a shiny ghastly UT rnged is fine with Rash, Mild, or Modest, hasty, or timid nature plz! :( again, RNGed is fine as long as its UT. Good iv's in sp. atk and speed would be fully appreciated, but its not necessary! I can offer TM's, Hold items, evo items, stones, magikarps w/ bounce, an e4all manaphy, and other random pokes. I also have many UT legendaries including all the SS ones that are up. I am willing to offer many things for the ghastly so you can ask for more than one of the things on the list as long as you have the ghastly! TY its urgent D:

Last edited:
I have one with naughty nature ut but idk ivs :/

I'll trade it for a magnemite with hp fire and magnet pull ut I can't trade until monday at the earliest

Needs hidden power fire I'm making an ou team and I haven't gotten to trying to iv breed one yet

o... srry but im not much of an iv breeder :( so i can't really get hidden power pokemon :( even i can't get an hp fire gengar so i'm just settling for standard gengar build :( anything else you need? btw can you rng one with the correct nature tho? naughty will actually hinder me... -_-

No sorry I got it over wifi a couple years ago so I can't do that I can't really think of anything else I want

o... u seriously have nothing else you need? :( btw is it UT and legit tho? 0.o

I have a Timid UT lv1 Mischievous (SpAtt), and a Hasty UT lv1 Highly Curious (SpAtt).
Those are the best natures for Gengar ...
It's SpAtt will already be huge, so it would need a speed boost. With Mischievous, Special Attack IV of 31, if EV trained correctly, should reach 394. But, it's up to you.
n_n

Last edited:
@149 what would you like for one of them? I guess you are right about the need for speed on gengar :D

Ohh, sorry about the late reply ... I am sort of bad at checking threads.

I cannot really think of what I would want ... what do you think is a fair offer?

im not sure :p lemme reply again via vm or pm tomorrow...

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom