• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Need someone to raise my Nidoking to lvl 100

juan8913

I want shiny zekrm
Reaction score
Im EV training my nidoking now and i need someone to train it for a league im in i offer shinies.
Nidoking just keep its moveset.

I offer one of these shinies
leavenny
kyogre
charmander
shaymin
totodile

Train another pokemon of mine and you'll get one of these flawless shinies
sandile jolly thunder fang fire fang
deino modest dark pulse earth power
(the other poke we will talk bout in vms just post saying you want to train another poke)

deino modest dark pulse earth power

I'm pretty sure this pokemon is hacked. Only Gible/Gabite/Garchomp can breed Earth Power onto Deino, and they can't learn Dark Pulse. Also, only Ekans/Arbok, Gyarados, or
Seviper can breed Dark Pulse onto Deino, and they likewise cannot learn Earth Power. Plus, Deino is not in the Ground egg group, so no Smeargle breeding. That's an impossible moveset.

Ill EV train the Nidoking for a Shiny charmander, if its a legit one. PM me with stats and move set please. :)

Ah, I see, yeah i'll do it for a shiny charmander still.

I can train one of your Pokémon for a Kyogre.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom