• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Need Starters for X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johto

Reaction score
I just got Pokemon X again after it got stolen. I was wondering if anyone has an extra chespin and fennekin.

Nothing specific, just Chespin and Fennekin. Preferably at level 1

I just got Pokemon X again after it got stolen. I was wondering if anyone has an extra chespin and fennekin.
I have all starters from every Gen available

I just need a Chespin, it would be great if we could trade. I can't offer much for it though.

Not an issue! Can't get on WiFi until tomorrow (Stupid CenturyLink...) but will add you and look for you online this weekend.

I can give you one once I breed my Chesnaught.
I tried my Charizard w./ a ditto, but Mr. Day Care man said they don't like eachother. AFAIK that is a sign they won't breed, right?
If I can breed a Chespin I'll get you an egg.

Thanks guys for the offers, my internet went down too Ill be on whenever just send me a msg or a notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom