• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Needs Ideas!

Krookodile

Gabite Evolved!
Reaction score
iaza14408585355400.png

See the spoiler. I already have the plot figured out, but I need character names and sub plots.

PLOT
A Larvitar escapes a Team Galactic holding base and tries to escape his past. He makes some friends and tries to run to Johto but Team Galactic goes out of their way to capture him. When Team Galactic gets control of Dialgia, things REALLY go haywire.

NAMES NEEDED
Larvitar
Sneasel
Salamence
Luxio
Chimecho
Riolu
2 Galactic Executives
Any poison types (Gen IV and earlier)
Galactic's New Boss

Please try to make sub plots not revolve around Team Galactic. Legendaries would be cool!

Thanks for helping me! If you want, you can receive a cameo in one of my stories!
Thanks!

Lawl 69.

Plot:

I do believe I've presented you with an intelligent, morally intensive, and topped off with fresh new look on the personalities of Pokemon and how they intereact in a refeshing plot.

So a heroic character, bound by the forces of good and the desire to escape his vaguely esatablished, dark, and mysterious past, escapes the evil BAD who imprisoned him. Guided by his morality and ethics, he meets other friends who ultimately share the same personality as him. One of the friends is a girl, one has a dark past, the other is a wisecracking funny guy who is HILARIOUS. Throughout the course of these friendly meetings, the evil BAD may show up, maybe capture someone or tempt someone morality, but ultimately it will be repaired in the climax or post-climax. The evil BAD then gets a hold of a destructive McGuffin, and the villains pose a situation the hero must overcome in order to accomplish his goals.

I also tried to think of some original and hopefully helpful names in terms of alluding to the tone of the piece and help drive hoem the moral of the piece.

Names:

Larvitar: Chosen-one

Sneasel:Weavile

Salamence: Garchomp

Luxio: Jolteon

Chimecho: Mewtwo

Riolu: Bulbasaur

2 Galactic Executives: "Deathrage" and "Dr. Ethically Corrupted"

Any poison types (Gen IV and earlier):
Team Antagonists
Ekans: Solid
Koffing: Canbefixedwithchickensoup
Gengar: Throwawayvillain

Galactic's New Boss: "The Thumb".

Hopefully these ideas help, though you may want to think of your own ideas as well. Asking for ideas normally shows a lack of creativity and desperation, though that may not be your fault, but the topic you've chosen may be too overdone. You can not rely on others to create the piece for yourself if you are not really passionate about writing something of this nature. If you aren't, choose a different topic, and ideas may flow easier.

When can I expect my cameo???

I really like the plot and the Ekans! Thanks! If you want, you can have a cameo in this story!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom