• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Bulbagarden, but not to Pokémon forumming!

Torpoleon

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Torpoleon from SPPf and decided to make an account here. On SPPf, friends called me Torp, so you guys can call me that too if you want to. I have been on SPPf A LOT, so I have experience with Pokémon forumming. Hopefully I can be on a lot here, just like how I'm on SPPf a lot!!

Welcome to the Forums! Quite a few of our members are also on Serebii; in fact, one of the mods here got banned there.

Thank you so much for registering, Torpoleon. I can't wait to catch up with you when you get the chance.

Thank you so much for registering, Torpoleon. I can't wait to catch up with you when you get the chance.
Well, I'll need to have 10 posts before I can VM and 15 before I can PM, so you'll have ton wait a bit longer, Buzz. Sorry.

Welcome to Bulbagarden Torpoleon! Cool UN btw.
Thanks! Torpoleon is a combination of Torterra and Empoleon (by two favorite Pokémon prior to Generation V), at least in terms of starters.

Well, I'll need to have 10 posts before I can VM and 15 before I can PM, so you'll have ton wait a bit longer, Buzz. Sorry.

It's okay ^^; You can still call me Brando or Brad.
By the way, I have something to tell you about your brother. If he wants to make an account, he needs to make a separate account because two people aren't allowed to share. You just need to inform the staff that you'll be sharing a computer but using two different accounts.

It's okay ^^; You can still call me Brando or Brad.
By the way, I have something to tell you about your brother. If he wants to make an account, he needs to make a separate account because two people aren't allowed to share. You just need to inform the staff that you'll be sharing a computer but using two different accounts.
Don't worry. He made his own Serebii account on May 30, 2009. So now, I'm Bro 1 and Bro 2's account on Serebii is Shadow XD001. Thanks for the concern though.

Oh, I never knew that. So is he going to join here, too?

Oh, I never knew that. So is he going to join here, too?
Don't know. I'll ask him on SPPf and then hopefully see what he says. I don't feel like asking him in person.

So, does anyone know why we need to reach a certain postcount before being able to VM and PM people?

Torpoleon said:
Don't know. I'll ask him on SPPf and then hopefully see what he says. I don't feel like asking him in person.
This is why I miss you guys. =P
Wait, do you have two separate computers now if you're online at the same time?

Torpoleon said:
So, does anyone know why we need to reach a certain postcount before being able to VM and PM people?
To keep Noobs from spamming up profiles?
To balance out from the awesomeness of Blogs and Custom Avatars?
To annoy people?

IDK that's all I can think of, personally.

This is why I miss you guys. =P
Wait, do you have two separate computers now if you're online at the same time?
Well, he's not on now. I just don't feel like asking him in person. We do have different SPPf accounts though.

Buzz said:
To keep Noobs from spamming up profiles?
To balance out from the awesomeness of Blogs and Custom Avatars?
To annoy people?

IDK that's all I can think of, personally.
Oh, well I'm almost at 10 posts.

Okay, I can't wait to speak to him too! =D

Yay! Then we can stop spamming the Garden Grotto~

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom