• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Eeveelutions

Which of the new potential Eeveelutions are your favourite?

• Eevee stage 2

Votes: 41 17.8%
  • Fighting Eevee

Votes: 55 23.9%
  • Poison Eevee

Votes: 44 19.1%
  • Ground Eevee

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • Flying Eevee

Votes: 65 28.3%
  • Bug Eevee

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Rock Eevee

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • Ghost Eevee

Votes: 90 39.1%
  • Dragon Eevee

Votes: 105 45.7%
  • Steel Eevee

Votes: 81 35.2%

• Total voters
Ground Type Eevee - Quakeon
Steel Type Eevee - Alumneon
Ghost Type Eevee - Spookeon
Dragon Type Eevee - Scaleon

I got this. Make one more eeveelution, then through some strange thing - whether it be dna splicing to 2nd evolution for everyone - make them dual type.

I don't like the idea of the stage 2 eevee normal type... the others would at least be mildly interesting.

I would like a Normal Eeveelution if they made the Normal type more viable. As it is, Normal is good for learning a bit of everything and having only one weakness. However, it isn't super effective against anything and they don't receive STAB for the moves they do have. If they gave Normal a little more of an advantage I could see a Normal Eeveelution being a great thing.
Not that I think they necessarily should, but I personally would enjoy it.

Maybe a nest filled with bugs or something? *shrugs*

My bet is that the new Eeveelution is going to be Steel and maybe either; Rock, Flying, Ground or Ghost.

Imagining a bug or dragon infused mammalian creature would be interesting. Personally I'm open to any type.

Can someone make up some names for the eeveelutions? Their awesome, but I can't think up any names myself.

Last edited:
However, it isn't super effective against anything and they don't receive STAB for the moves they do have.
Normal does at least gain STAB for its own moves just the same as any other type, including moves like Hyper Beam and Explosion. A Normal-type Eeveelution with Adaptability would be a thing to fear.

As Eevee has always evolved into special types by now, I would shoot at dragon type. Fairy surely would be in the special category if it came in Gen II.

There's seriously got to be a fairy evolution or a dragon one. On a side note, I would like to be able evolve Eevee into an almost legendary type of pokemon, I think that would be cool. They could actually revolve an entire game around that Idea if they wanted to.

The Fairy one has been confirmed for months now. A Dragon one would be cool to have if only to have a pair of new Eeveelutions like in the previous even-numbered Gens and to complete the coverage of Special types.

What if there is one but they've chosen to keep it secret while Sylveon's new type takes the spotlight? I imagine the discovery of it by players would rival the discovery of Mew.

Normal- Eeveeon
Fighting- Strikeon
Flying- Aveon
Poison- Chemeon
Ground- Shifteon
Bug- Antenneon
Rock- Eroseon
Ghost- Passeon
Dragon- Wyveon
Steel- Mecheon

I could see a Poison- and Steel-type Eeveelution duo eventually coming out, especially if their names are Chemeon and Mecheon. The Ghost-type Eeveelution is the one I was the most punny about. :p

Steel Eevee- Magneseon. Its body is composed of magnesium, giving it the ability Heatproof. It looks like a metallic jackal. "The Magnesium Pokémon" Ht: 3' 6'' Wt: 43 lbs.

Ground Eevee- Sandeon. Its body is composed of quicksand, and its design suggests it is sinking into the ground. Its ability is "Quicksand", which lowers the opponent's speed every time Sandeon takes physical damage. "The Quicksand Pokémon" Ht: 2' 9'' Wt: 86 lbs.

Rock Eevee- Stoneon. Its body is made of quartz. Once it starts rolling, it can't stop until it collides with something. Its moves involve crashing into other people and its ability is Rock Head. "The Crash Course Pokémon" Ht: 2' 9'' Wt: 98 lbs.

Steel Eevee- Magneseon. Its body is composed of magnesium, giving it the ability Heatproof. It looks like a metallic jackal. "The Magnesium Pokémon" Ht: 3' 6'' Wt: 43 lbs.

If it is magnesium, as soon as a fire type move hits it, the pokemon will erupt into a blinding white light and blind everything around it...?

...now I think about it, it would be a good kamikaze move like Final Gambit or Explode.

eevee stage 2 cuz wat if we could evolve it with stones from that stage??? then every new eeveelution will be looked upon as awesome and powerful and gamefreak can seem like they can still make newer and newer pokemon.

The Fairy one has been confirmed for months now. A Dragon one would be cool to have if only to have a pair of new Eeveelutions like in the previous even-numbered Gens and to complete the coverage of Special types.

I totally agree. I would love to have a Ghost type revealed, but I expect that if we're going to get a second Eeveelution with this Gen that it is going to be a Dragon type to complement Sylveon's Fairy type.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom