• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News New Ending Theme: The Notebook of the Heart

MarshiyanMisutaa

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Adamant said:
Adamant said:
The ending theme will change with the episode airing Sunday January 13th!

The ending theme will change to the choir song "Kokoro no note", which is written and composed by Taiiku Okazaki, with the episode airing Sunday January 13th.
The vocals are done by the Hino Nanaomidori Elementary School Choir, which took gold 6 years in a row in the Elementary School Division of the NHK All-Japan School Choir Competition!
Come on, everyone, learn the song and try singing it with friends!

Title: Kokoro no note (The Notebook of the Heart)
Lyrics/composition: Taiiku Okazaki
Arrangement: Akimitsu Honma
Label: SME Records

New ED: "Kokoro no note" by Taiiku Okazaki and the Hino Nanaomidori Elementary School Choir (Jan 13)

It's nice that Twerp/Twerpette won't last for more than a year like its predecessor.

January premiere + Sung by a chorus gives me strong Seven-colored arch vibes. o_O Hopefully it'll have spoilers like that one but also good visuals.

Idols again?
Or only some random students singing It?
Also, there is an image about it?
Edit: Will be just some children, apparently.

Last edited:
This song is a major tribute to Seven-colored Arch, the third ending theme of the BW series except now is Taiiku Okazaki-san and children singing instead of the main cast.

The Notebook of the Heart sounds like a shipping song to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is an overt shipping song, I will owe you a full apology and my liege MM.

I like so much Twerp, Twerpette, the rhythm was so good, and gives me some peace and quiet every time I hear ~0~

I hope this next ending has this similar effect on me hehe ^^

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom