• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Game titles. Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

lklkj.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Ohohoho, I see what you did there GameFreak. What does the middle hole do? Give you a Notched-Ear Pichu? XP

LOL!!

Its different quite bit. The balls are all seperate the lines are at the ball sides not lining up from them to the center and the middle has no slot.

FinalMagazineTranslation.jpg

Shit just got hilarious. Wild Pokemon? Wailord go!

I don't think that necessarily means that more Pokémon can follow you around. It's a pretty vague statement: "XYZ happened before, and next...", and doesn't explicitly say. There could be more that follow you, but GF's being typical GF and teasing the hell out of us about it.

IS that an official translation or fan made? Because I think it says "also expecting pokemon appearances only from series after "Platinum."

What the hell?

Fan. But he is accurate in some ways. I did not get that either so yeah. Must mean that these have Pokemon from Johto and Kanto.

Everything from the translation looks right from comparing it to the original Japanese, except for that one part. I'm looking at it now, but it's really hard to figure out.

The first part is pretty clearly "Only in the series since Platinum", but the second part I'm thinking is different from the fan translation. It looks like a "neither/nor" construction, something like "neither the entering Pokémon nor the time period", with the "enter" part having the connotation of entering onto a stage. It might be referring to NEP, considering the reference to time, and the "since Platinum" part. Or maybe it's saying something more like...I dunno, the "since" might be something different. It's a difficult construction, and the fact that it uses に ("ni") doesn't help - it can mean the same thing as like, 6 different English prepositions. If someone who's better at Japanese could take a stab at the original version (it's on PokéBeach, for one), that would be great, 'cause I'm really rusty.

Last edited:
FinalMagazineTranslation.jpg

Shit just got hilarious. Wild Pokemon? Wailord go!

For those who can't read the small text, this is what it says.

Top one:
What kind of Pokémon should we expect in the series that follows "Platinum"?

Bottom one-to the right:
It's hard to decide which Pokémon to go with, when deciding which special partner you will adventure (should be "venture" instead) with until the end of the story. It may be good to decide now!

Bottom one-to the left:
Cyndaquil following behind the main character. it's little figure is really cute.

Back
Top Bottom