• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New League Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, this is sort of my fault. (This is a while ago) I saw him on the chat... and I told him he had a battle. I mistook Hase0 (with the number "0") for Haseo (with the letter "O"). He didn't know what I was talking about... and thought I invited him. So, he ended up taking Haseo's place. Haseo has never come back, actually. I really didn't realize this until recently. And no, Hase0 never had any bad intentions. I can vouch for that. (If that means anything.) Again, I am very sorry. If this means anything... I hope noone is banned. This explaination should help you decide.

This could have been brought to our attention sooner. You know we suspected him for some time. It doesn't change the fact that he is not the original Haseo. So he can't be a gym leader, at least not this time. If this was all just a misunderstanding then we will not permanently ban him from competing but until another tournament is held he can’t apply for a leadership position. He will have to explain to me why he never answered my pms I know he couldn’t answer my questions because he wasn’t Haseo but this should have tiped him off that something wasn’t right.

Last edited:
Didn't angerman post last week? i think that is when the whole "HASE0 thing" started...

lets just drop this for now... we have been off topic for way too long...

yes, so true.

If anybody could make me a badge for my gym, I'd really appreciate it. PM if you can.....

If anybody could make me a badge for my gym, I'd really appreciate it. PM if you can.....

I've already said I will make badges for anyone in the league if you give me the information for your gym(see fill-out chart below)

Didn't you see Pkmn493's offer a few pages back?

I guess she didn't. Here it is:

Ok, to make it more organized, I have made this list that you have to fill out if you want me to make your badge:

1. Main design and color/s(Ex: Green Oval, Red square, Blue cloud-shape, blah blah)

2. Any other designs on top of main design and color/s(Ex: Blue Bubbles, Yellow Thunderbolts, Red Fire, other colors shapes)

3. Overall look and placement or any other specifications(Ex: Main design is the center of the badge, with ??? on each side/Main design is to the left slightly with ??? on the right of it)

Pretty easy to fill out, but keep in mind that that it must fit into a 100x100 frame. If you don't know what you want your badge to look like, and don't really have any suggestions, just tell me your gym type and I'll make a badge that will fit it.

I'm a little lost. Where do the standings lay now?

2. Wobbaone
8. Mukubird
10. Angerman
14. Rivers

round 3
(14) vs (2)
(8) vs (10)

im just anxious to see how you do. i have never managed to defeat him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom