• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New OU Team

Professor Jacel

I choose.... WarGreyMon
Reaction score
Do to the New DW Openings and and all that good stuff I switched some stuff around and made my new OU Team.

Rotom-W(Washer) @ Leftovers
Modest-252 Speed, 252 Special Attack, 4 HP [Levitate]
Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Will-O-Wisp, HP Ice

I love this guy he is always great and is really OU but This is my Set up I run. I do not use Volt Switch thats just me. I have HP Ice for Dragon, Grass, Ground. It was mainly for Grass but those others it also helps. Will-o-Wisp allows me to take out Attackers.

Rampardos(SteelSkull) @ Life Orb
Adamant-252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Def [Sheer Force]
Rock Polish, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Earthquake

This is my alltime favorite Pokemon and I finally got to put him on a team thanks to his DW ability. I mean Mold Breaker is good but I loved Sheerforce. I think of it this Way Rock Slide[Stab, Sheer Force, Life Orb, Max Attack] This guy destoryed on PO. Fire punch also gets benefits thanks to Sheer Force and Life Orb. Rock Polish is always good if I can set it up because the enemy is going to set up stealth rocks or something. Then I do outspeed alot of Pokes besides the ones running Choice Scarf and all that good stuff.

Chandelure(NightLight) @ Choice Specs
Timid- 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP [Flash Fire]
HP Fighting, Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball

This Ghost is a beast. I got the Timid on so he can ouspeed and Choice Specs for the Special Attack boost. he is great at recking some teams.

Hitmontop(SpinTop) @ Leftovers
Careful- 252 Special Def, 252 Speed, 4 HP [Intimidate]
Sucker Punch, Bulk UP, Mach Punch, Rapid Spin

Well he really is my Rapid Spinner. He has a couple of Priorty moves Mach Punch for the Stab and Suckerpunch for Ghost and Psychic. Bulk Up incase I need to power him up or I know I have a turn to. Intimidate is there just to weaken a Attacker so they may switch out so then I can bulk up

Dragonite(Carter) @ Leftovers
Adamant- 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Spec D [Multi Scale]
Outrage, Dragon Dance, Thunderpunch, Extreme Speed

Multi Scale allows me to set up Dragon Dance (Usually) and then from there I can destroy people. Extreme Speed in case he is weak and I need Priorty Kill them before they get me.

Vaporeon-(Mermaid) @ Leftovers
Modest- 252 Special Attack, 252 Special Defense, 4 HP [Water Absorb]
Scald, Ice Beam, Wish, HP Ground

Great Special Attack and Semi Spec D Wall. Wish to Heal Her or another on a Switch in and then HP Ground for His Weakness and Poison.

That pretty much sums up my team I believe.

Vaporeon like a boss!! Great Special Attacking Wall good choice.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom