• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

This is horrible. Wotter is THE WORST starter Pokemon I have ever seen, IMO. It's stupidly designed, overflowing with retarded fans thinking it's sad, and it's just stupid looking.

I mean, look in a mirror. If you are not completely insane, your face should be like ):, right? That's what Wotter is doing. It's being neutral. If you make your face like :| it looks like you are about to smile.

It just looks stupid! I mean, I didn't like Turtwig at first glance but this is just the worst. It's horrible.

And PLEASE stop with the bacon jokes, they are HORRIBLE. Yes! It's a fucking fire pig! That's awesome, right? No, it's stupid, and I have absolutely no idea why GF thinks a PIG would be a good fire Pokemon. Smugleaf is a snake, which is associated with grass, and Wotter is an otter, which live in water. These make sense, but does a FIRE PIG make sense? Absolutely not! A pig would be ground type, at least. I mean, seriously, this has to be the worst batch of starters ever. Except for Smugleaf, they're completely horrible.

This is horrible. Wotter is THE WORST starter Pokemon I have ever seen, IMO. It's stupidly designed, overflowing with retarded fans thinking it's sad, and it's just stupid looking.

I mean, look in a mirror. If you are not completely insane, your face should be like ):, right? That's what Wotter is doing. It's being neutral. If you make your face like :| it looks like you are about to smile.

It just looks stupid! I mean, I didn't like Turtwig at first glance but this is just the worst. It's horrible.

And PLEASE stop with the bacon jokes, they are HORRIBLE. Yes! It's a fucking fire pig! That's awesome, right? No, it's stupid, and I have absolutely no idea why GF thinks a PIG would be a good fire Pokemon. Smugleaf is a snake, which is associated with grass, and Wotter is an otter, which live in water. These make sense, but does a FIRE PIG make sense? Absolutely not! A pig would be ground type, at least. I mean, seriously, this has to be the worst batch of starters ever. Except for Smugleaf, they're completely horrible.

U mad?

Man Tsutarja, isn't once enough? Do you really have to make Mijumaru cry again?

fb17b97390305e6870bbf619cc4ce6ae7ce96ea4.png

Even Pokabu is ashamed of what he did.

In the words of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff...

WHAT'S IS that guys even his PROBLEM?

Pity =/= Worship

Wotter doesn't even need pity, there is absolutely NO indication that it is sad other than it not smiling like a dumbass. And every backstory or anything for it is stupid since all we know about it is a picture. ONE PICTURE. You cannot base anything on a picture alone... there could be a saying about that related to books.

Don't tell me what the saying is, I already know. Don't try to make this into a +1 situation.

I'm just tired of people worshiping the worst starter Pokemon in the entire series.

I'm not picking wotter because it gets the most hate or I feel bad for it, I'm picking it because I've never started off any of my games with a water starter. I'd also like to see what all 3 evolve into before I start bashing them.

Wotter doesn't even need pity, there is absolutely NO indication that it is sad other than it not smiling like a dumbass. And every backstory or anything for it is stupid since all we know about it is a picture. ONE PICTURE. You cannot base anything on a picture alone... there could be a saying about that related to books.

Don't tell me what the saying is, I already know. Don't try to make this into a +1 situation.

It is virtual data. Cripes man. You've been typing paragraphs about how much two pieces of virtual data are less visually appealing than another.

Smugleaf be RPing. Even I, a person who stands by the fire-type and who embodies it, do not hate Mijumaru as I was one of the first to just change the face a little bit and find its inner cuteness. Smugleaf look completely stupid to me and I can't wait to sick my little Potab on him. >:)

Smugleaf be RPing. Even I, a person who stands by the fire-type and who embodies it, do not hate Mijumaru as I was one of the first to just change the face a little bit and find its inner cuteness. Smugleaf look completely stupid to me and I can't wait to sick my little Potab on him. >:)

Let's battle when we get the game.

But the I'd have the advantage in One v One. If we both had no moves, we'd be on equal footing.

I would figure out how to beat you even at Level 50.

What if Smugleaf learns Earthquake?

I would figure out how to beat you even at Level 50.

What if Smugleaf learns Earthquake?
What if Pokap learns a 4x effective move against you? And I could have the strongest possible fire move that he could learn.

guys, guys. Calm down, theres no reason to arm a complete mayhem. and besides this is no place to discuss about battles, go to the battle center or agree with PM or something.

I understand both of you, you both have your cool standarts and the starter you hate doesen't pass those standarts. thats okay, but that's no reason to come shouting about how horrible and stupid a pokémon is. That just hurts other people that like said starters (like me, I like the three in fact) and there's no reason to do it at all.

So please both of you calm down.

guys, guys. Calm down, theres no reason to arm a complete mayhem. and besides this is no place to discuss about battles, go to the battle center or agree with PM or something.

I understand both of you, you both have your cool standarts and the starter you hate doesen't pass those standarts. thats okay, but that's no reason to come shouting about how horrible and stupid a pokémon is. That just hurts other people that like said starters (like me, I like the three in fact) and there's no reason to do it at all.

So please both of you calm down.

I thought you got your name changed to Ethan.

Back
Top Bottom