• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: New Pokémon, new evolutions, or too much?

Oh, so the pokemon is the pit itself that a bug irl makes to trap food, this isn't an ant at all? It is just a hole

No it seems to be the larvae, (like a Caterpillar before a Butterfly), and then it actually evolves into a Antlion in a similar way the Caterpillar turns into a Butterfly, I presume. The larvae (Trapinch) makes the holes in the ground where it buries itself to trap & catch prey. Whether the actual larvae of an Antlion does this I don't know. That's the way I'm understanding it anyway.

No it seems to be the larvae, (like a Caterpillar before a Butterfly), and then it actually evolves into a Antlion in a similar way the Caterpillar turns into a Butterfly, I presume. The larvae (Trapinch) makes the holes in the ground where it buries itself to trap & catch prey. Whether the actual larvae of an Antlion does this I don't know. That's the way I'm understanding it anyway.
Oh I remember seeing it in the anime... yea it did also make a hole and not just be the hole itself...

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

The other water starters became bulkier though. Then again, they usually are the bulkiest.

Too much. Maybe because I never got a DS, but I think Pokemon has seen its best days. The anime stunk after Misty left.

Too much. Maybe because I never got a DS, but I think Pokemon has seen its best days. The anime stunk after Misty left.

Quite so, you know Misty is the only person in this anime who has aged? Have you seen her now?

We are so very off topic now.

We are so very off topic now.

I know, but it feels so wrong yet so right, ya know...

Anyway, back on topic, I wonder if we will ever receive a Polar Bear Pokemon. Many speculate that Mijumaru will evolve into one, but I doubt it.

Polar Bear Pokemon (made have a pre evo or not)
Arctic/Ice/Snow Bird Pokemon (an ice/flying or flying/ice)
Ice Dolphin Pokemon
Penguin (another variety aside from piplup & it's evos)

Just an addition to the ice pokemon family :)

@Sora246
I was also just thinking of having a polar bear pokemon. it's a must have in the pokemon species.

Are you forgetting Articuno?

and delibird...

Ugh, Delibird.. Why would we limit ourselves to Delibird & Articuno? Gamefreak must create a decent ice/flying pokemon aside from the legendary "Articuno".

If we get another Ice/Flying I settle for nothing, but this:

248279-2efce5fc-0038-4025-9790-e7b9ce1217e9.jpg

They still exist though. Just because they're lame or a legendary doesn't discount them.

I know, but it feels so wrong yet so right, ya know...

Anyway, back on topic, I wonder if we will ever receive a Polar Bear Pokemon. Many speculate that Mijumaru will evolve into one, but I doubt it.
Well, we would need another ice town, only ever got one if I recall and all that gave us was a pine tree pokemon

We need another ice town because when there is a town of ice then its surrounding areas are ice too causing much more ice places

EDIT:
Oh! Where did the map for White and black someone posted go?!

kk, i personaly predict an evelution specific to either male or female bunnery, and an evelution for either farfetched or luvdisk, as thoes 2 need evolutions badly.

or maby skarmory.

kk, i personaly predict an evelution specific to either male or female bunnery, and an evelution for either farfetched or luvdisk, as thoes 2 need evolutions badly.

or maby skarmory.
Oh yea, Skarmory would be good, but you know what? I want to see some "eeveelutions" applied to Farfetch'd lol, and by this I mean give him many many different things to evolve into, now this would be fun xD

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

Pokabu kinda looks like a slow starter final evo might be possible (I remember in Hoenn how the wild fire starters were more like tanks)

I don't know maybe Mijumaru might have a faster evo...like Buizel and Floatzel

Maybe the snake one has a speedy evolution like Treeko did. Probably more of a special attacker though

Back
Top Bottom