• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

picture.php
This is my guess. What do you think about it? I consider the right one being some sort of beaver/otter hybrid. ^^

This wins purely for the fact that its the first grass bird I've seen despite so many people voting for it. I'd kinda prefer a water pig & fire racoon/cat though personally.

These are so cute! I'm totally lovin' the Fire one.
Originally Posted by Green Zubat >
This wins purely for the fact that its the first grass bird I've seen despite so many people voting for it. I'd kinda prefer a water pig & fire racoon/cat though personally.
Thank you ^^

I definitely see small details in some areas:
The middle one has "hooves" (similar to chikorita's feet), two separate ears/leaves on it's head, I can kinda see a nose and an eye.

The left one has three leaves on it's tail, the "arm" on it's side looks more like a ruff of some sort, the spike on it's back looks more like a beak.

The right one has a collar around it's neck (similar to buizel), two arms that are being held up, and it looks like it has markings at the end of its feet.

Well, we already have two Blazikens, two Buterfrees and lots of Pidgey and Ratatta, just to name a few. Actually, I'm getting used to the "fire starter has fire on its tail" thing as a staple.

Yeah, but two starter look alikes in the next generation? It sounded like thyey were going to do something new.

I had a good lol @ that one.

I definitely see small details in some areas:
The middle one has "hooves" (similar to chikorita's feet), two separate ears/leaves on it's head, I can kinda see a nose and an eye.

The left one has three leaves on it's tail, the "arm" on it's side looks more like a ruff of some sort, the spike on it's back looks more like a beak.

The right one has a collar around it's neck (similar to buizel), two arms that are being held up, and it looks like it has markings at the end of its feet.

OMG!!!!! I totally see something, I think its:

Left: Grass - Duck/Reptile Hybrid
Right: Fire - Panda
Top: Water - Rabbit/Pig Hybrid

My only tries at this point . . . I thought it could be either leaf or fire so I just changed the colors.

zkk8qt.jpg

2cyij69.jpg

One thing I'll have to say is I'm amazed the starters have been revealed so early; Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup, by comparison, weren't revealed until little more than a month before DP's release.

If we get cabbage duck and my mermaid, I'll be happy withis gen.
Seriously, though, the left one has a lot of potential, and after seeing cabbage duck, I think the right one does, too.

Well, I hope that whatever they are, their final forms look awesome. I didn't like Infernape, Empoleon, or Torterra at all, in terms of looks anyway, and the only final-stage 3rd gen starter I liked was Blaziken.

mapallard2.jpg

I redid Mappallard giving it more quirks, and an autumn colour-scheme.
It'd be interesting having a grass type that is mostly dark red and brown.

Plus he be swanging an Acorn.

My only tries at this point . . . I thought it could be either leaf or fire so I just changed the colors.

zkk8qt.jpg

2cyij69.jpg

I quite like these. These are the designs that make the most sense, I think. That thing on it's neck is clearly a ruff.

I think I am going to use the silhouette on the right, no matter the typing.
It just looks awesome.

Back
Top Bottom