• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 8 New Pokemon Aired on "Oha Suta"

I think that the blue pokémon with red plates is somehow related to Probopass, the colouring is similar and the structure looks very rock-like, maybe it's an evolution ^^

What's with all this gothic pokemon hate? I dislike her as well, but I don't think she has to stand out from the rest for hate.

People hate it? Why? It's cute..Reminds me of the Gardevoir family.

I hope it's not a one gender species.

Is it just me, or is her left eye messed up? may just be picture quality.

Could just be that her head is slightly tilted, otherwise, her eyes look fine (if not creepy)

The good things that came out of this update: Moles, Tarantula, Sarcophagus, Gothic Lolita thingy, trailer showing the graphics this game will have.

Okay things that came from this: 3-on-3 battling

Disappointing things: The other new Pokemon.

That's the way I see it.

lol at the Egyptian casket looking pokemon. In the double battle, it looks like a skuntank evolution.

Ok, things that were unnamed at first in the D/P development: a commercial revealed Electivire, but we didn't know it's name until later. According to my history, it was named 21 days later in Coro Coro. Glameow and Happiny were also revealed and not named in a calendar. Happiny was named 11 days later in Coro Coro, and Glameow was named 24 days later in a special Coro Coro. (that was actually the last reveal we got before the games leaked) So Coro Coro was behind all of those.

I'm liking them. The gothic lolita/aristocrat-looking one unfortunately looks a little goofy, though. I'm hoping it's just the sprite because something like that would have potential to look really great.

oihklu.jpg

mk9pms.jpg

4ggmro.png

Last edited:
Re: New Pokémon, new evolutions, or too much?

...anybody up for an Aerodactyl evolution?
Hmmm according to the TCG it already has a prevo though, so only one more evo for it if any

Actually, when I saw the idea for a new Pikachu evo, I was thinking on an old idea I had:

Gigachu (Electric) (Dex Typing: Hyperlightning Pokemon)

Basically, it would be a new variant of Pikachu that would require a unique event (ie; similar to how you don't need a Manaphy or Phione to complete the Pokedex). Essentially, it is an amped up Pikachu with a monstrous form. Of course, I think alot of people would be all :conangry: about it.

And the Aerodactyl evo posted above....... one word Ornlithokirus, I has that thought up too.
Good idea, but then Ash will never evolve his Pikachu into it because the fans will mostly hate it

And the Gothic pokemon looks like a Jynx evolution to me, cause of the purple face and big lips.It reminds me of this fakemon, but in this case it would evolve to an Ice/Dark pokemon
Pryncice.jpg

Of course, most probable option is that it's a new poke

Last edited:

Nintendo is clearly running out of ideas, Desukaan looks more like a demon than a Pokemon.

What the line when sending out Pokemon say? Does White have a name?

Ok, things that were unnamed at first in the D/P development: a commercial revealed Electivire, but we didn't know it's name until later. According to my history, it was named 21 days later in Coro Coro. Glameow and Happiny were also revealed and not named in a calendar. Happiny was named 11 days later in Coro Coro, and Glameow was named 24 days later in a special Coro Coro. (that was actually the last reveal we got before the games leaked) So Coro Coro was behind all of those.
So, you think we won't get all of these new guys' names until late-July?

Yay, the tarantula is electric! IT WILL BE MINE.
A Bug/Electric type would be weak against Rock and Fire. And strong against Water, Flying, Dark, Grass, Psychic. Neat.

The Gothic Lolita Pokémon could be in the Indeterminate egg group. It does look alot like Gardevoir or Mismagius.

Three on Three battles. That's another rumor confirmed.

I now await my KOTOR inspired choices affecting the plot.

I can say keep the money that i have millions of and get a better reward or randomally threaten to kill people1twentytwo1!

Seriously, what's with all the people that forget Fallout, Planescape Torment and Deus ex existed or had choices that actually effect the game?

Looks like the starter Poke is a formal gift instead of given to you to run an errand or what not.

Hmmm...actually, I'm not sure. The next Coro Coro is supposed to be about the beginning of the game. A lot of these pokes are not usually the stuff we see at the beginning of the game. I don't know what to say. Precedence says the next Coro Coro will clarify these pokes, but it makes no sense for them to do so, unless the smaller pokes are early in the game.

I think that the blue pokémon with red plates is somehow related to Probopass, the colouring is similar and the structure looks very rock-like, maybe it's an evolution ^^

It already has a evolution in Gen IV, forgot it's name though. However, it sure did look like Mario.

Back
Top Bottom