• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 8 New Pokemon Aired on "Oha Suta"

So two things I realized:
-Initial reveal of the art will likely happen on Friday with the trailer, as they revealed the legends before the issue of CoroCoro
-Slowly the rumors are coming true, only thing left is the rumor of 150+ Pokemon. We might be getting some short end of the stick ones from now, but then again we have to consider we only know 20 or so of 150+ rumored Pokemon.

So two things I realized:
-Initial reveal of the art will likely happen on Friday with the trailer, as they revealed the legends before the issue of CoroCoro
-Slowly the rumors are coming true, only thing left is the rumor of 150+ Pokemon. We might be getting some short end of the stick ones from now, but then again we have to consider we only know 20 or so of 150+ rumored Pokemon.

as well as the tauros evolution, right?

ANYWAYS, i really wonder how they'll handle putting 150+ pokémon in isshu. it looks really small compared to kanto. o_o

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

Oh, OK. I'm not really a Yu-Gi-Oh fan at all so I don't even know how it's unrelated. But thanks.

Does anyone else think that the new sarcophagus Pokémon is kind of a stupid idea? At first glance at least. I mean if it's a Bug-type and this is just a cocoon stage and then it evolves into like a locust, like as in a plague of locust in Egyptian times, that would be frikin' awesome!!!! I think I just exactly guessed that Pokemon's evolution line.

Should I move this to a different thread or is it OK here?

Talk about it in the thread for the new pokemon.

ANYWAYS, i really wonder how they'll handle putting 150+ pokémon in isshu. it looks really small compared to kanto. o_o
That's a good thing. In any case, it's better than Sinnoh's puny dex and massive region. That worked out real well.
Isshu is diverse. They can make it work.

I'm pretty neutral about these new pokemon. I'm too busy fangirling over the new rival.

The mole is cool though.

The last 8 or 9 posts haven't said one word about the starters. Erm... This is the Starter Discussion thread, right? I want to make sure.

Any talk of Mijumaru's Shell Blade move? Speculation, rumors, or facts?

shell blade is his strongest move at the time.

My favorite is onokusu or whatever the greenish thing is called....I think it'll be dragon ad something though. It's definitely not a bug though. I posted this a few pages back, but I decided to color it this time (I know my coloring skills suck)
picture.php

That looks awesome. How anyone can hate that I don't know.

I like its design, hate the mustard yellow coloring.

guys I've been thinking

look at desukan
ohasuta3.jpg

Spr_b_g4_436.png

and now look at bronzor

the symbols look alike

also look at bronzor's diamond pokedex entry:
Implements shaped like it were discovered in ancient tombs. It is unknown if they are related

a sarcophagus and an ancient artifact (I know the things they are based off of arent from the same location but who knows)

I have a feeling they may be related

The thing that Looks like Chromosome from Ben 10 might be Rock/Steel

guys I've been thinking

look at desukan
ohasuta3.jpg

Spr_b_g4_436.png

and now look at bronzor

the symbols look alike

also look at bronzor's diamond pokedex entry:
Implements shaped like it were discovered in ancient tombs. It is unknown if they are related

a sarcophagus and an ancient artifact (I know the things they are based off of arent from the same location but who knows)

I have a feeling they may be related

If they were I would definitely actually catch a bronzor

They may just be related.

You guys should really actually read the "Origins of Bronzor and Bronzong" article from this very site.. seriously.

I REPEAT

(I know the things they are based off of arent from the same location but who knows)

god...>_>

But they look NOTHING alike. Not even that symbol. Yeah, it has 5 "branches" but they are arranged differently and shaped differently.

Why can't we just believe these new pokemon are.....

NEW POKEMON.

I'm more likely to believe the spider is an evolve from Ariados before the coffin is a Bronzor evolve.

Back
Top Bottom