• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion

So uh, is there electricity coming out/around Tsutarja in the PB picture that has the mole?
Is it Tsutarja that's producing the lightning? (Most likely not because he's not evolved)
Or Moguryuu?
Or just the opponent attacking it?

It's paralysis most likely.

Probably Tsutarja being attacked by an electric attack.

I was about to say it could also be it being hit by Wild Bolt.

Whoa, look at that nose on the mole! Also the legendaries look epic in anime form. The single picture that shows Zekrom's face looks a little weird. What are those things behind it's head?

i use internet explorer 7. i haven't been able to access in the past month, and i've been trying almost every day. i've cleared the browser cache and tried again, and nothing

how long this is happening to you?

to me is happening about more than one year, i believe that is something about servers(possibly something about when pokebeach was attacked by hackers)... don't know : (

how long this is happening to you?

to me is happening about more than one year, i believe that is something about servers(possibly something about when pokebeach was attacked by hackers)... don't know : (

Attacked by hackers in what way? As in someone put malicious code on the site? If that's the case your anti-virus software or firewall may have blocked it.

Attacked by hackers in what way? As in someone put malicious code on the site? If that's the case your anti-virus software or firewall may have blocked it.

pokebeach was attacked by hackers( some said from turkey) they use some server, after that my region was unable to connect to pokebeach , i used several different computers and IE firefox google chrone, none works.

it happened about a month. i'm instaling fire fox then i say something
EDIT: i can't access with firefox too

it happened about a month. i'm instaling fire fox then i say something
EDIT: i can't access with firefox too

Well, Serebii has pics of the orange blue eyed thing and the red eyed chipmunk now, if you haven't seen those yet.

Well, Serebii has pics of the orange blue eyed thing and the red eyed chipmunk now, if you haven't seen those yet.

i saw those, but only those 2. i want to see of the new movie and the others besides those 2

i saw those. i want to see of the new movie

Ok, I'm not sure if those are anywhere else yet... they were kinda boring in my mind, but it must stink if you want to see them...

Ok, I'm not sure if those are anywhere else yet... they were kinda boring in my mind, but it must stink if you want to see them...

If your being honest then your totally confused. The pictures for the movie were epic I thought.

and can't they be posted here?

I think people are scared of getting in trouble. Though if you aren't in Japan, I don't think that there's much they can do...

And I'm just not that into the anime as much. I thought that the ferris wheel and mole were cool. I'm an addict to the video games, but the anime just seems a little too cliche to me. I'll tune in occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom