• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion

... You think anything'll happen with Sableye? I'd kinda like to see SOMETHING happen... Preferably a new evolution... Not a Prevo.

Wrong thread.

Really? Considering this says New Evolutions?

Unless I'm mistaken as to the meaning of the title...

I should fix that...

Re: New Pokemon Discussion

Oh MG can we please stop bickering about Skitty.

Also, I think its probably going to be a normal type, Normal/Flying or Flying type. I'm more inclined to say nomal type because of the colour scheme and normal is an unusual but not totally unfamiliar legendary type (Thanks Regigigas).

I also want to say flyig ecause of the, erm, rear wings and also the cloud thing. I REALLY hope its pure flying or part ???-type!

Victini looks like it could be so many different types. They should reveal it's typing soon. It's weird to reveal a pokemon and say nothing about it's type...although the same thing was done for Zekrom and Reshiram. We didn't find out about their types until much later.

I'm betting Electric. Dunno why, I'm just going for the unexpected here :p

Ryuu, why not rename this thread something like "Currently known Pokemon Discussion"? It would prevent more off topic things about wanting a certain Pokemon to be in the games.

Because I don't think the viewers are idiots. I expect people to look at a thread title and think. I hate spelling things out for people.

I also want to say flyig ecause of the, erm, rear wings and also the cloud thing. I REALLY hope its pure flying or part ???-type!

I wonder. What if it's a rehashing of the code of the Generation I glitch Pokemon Missingno.? Its wings suggest it is a mix of a Skitty and a Pidegy (or Normal/Bird)

ie; #000 means it is a missing number, as if it does not exist in the Pokedex. Missingno. and many other Glitch Pokemon had this Pokedex number.

Maybe because its not found in Isshu...

And the Liberty ticket takes you on a plane to ANOTHER PLACE to capture it. Therefore showing its not in the DEX.

Honestly, it makes more sense for an unknown Pokemon to not exist in the dex than for it to be automatically assigned a number.

So... we actually discover a new pokemon in this game?

That's cool.

Maybe because its not found in Isshu...

And the Liberty ticket takes you on a plane to ANOTHER PLACE to capture it. Therefore showing its not in the DEX.

If it wasn't a proper part of the Isshu then it just wouldn't have been given a number plain and simple (just as Bronzor has ??? as its dex number in HGSS pre-national dex)

I don't think its a glitch rehash as well because of the whole "victory" motif which Misingno obviously didn't have. And Misingno has no connection to Lighthouses, either.

maybe you need the ticket to go inside the light house, kinda like the darkrai event.us

This actually fits with it being an Phantom Pokemon. Come to think, it's kind of weird how Pokemon who's existence is doubted and only has source in legend is actually numbered in the Pokedex as if it were a normal Pokemon. I mean, you'd think that Pokemon that people aren't even sure exist wouldn't be in the Dex at all, so this #000 numbering actually makes sense.

i bet mamambo will get to use that attack heart stamp like koromori

Victini could turn out to be Ghost/Normal. I really hope so since I already like the little guy. Phantom makes me think of Ghost so it's possible.

I wish they'd reveal Desukan, I'm dying to find out what he looks like & whay type he is.

probably ghost/steel.

Because I don't think the viewers are idiots. I expect people to look at a thread title and think. I hate spelling things out for people.
I've noticed that some people jump right into a thread and assume some stuff. I can definitely see, with the current title, some more people will jump into the thread and say "I want xxx Pokemon" or "I want xxx Pokemon to evolve into xxx type". I can definitely see that happening (and you posting to say "Off-topic") with the current thread title. Yes, it's the mods decision in the end but shouldn't we at least make it so people won't go off topic when someone jumps in randomly?

Back
Top Bottom