• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion

PokéBeach said:
Victini's PokeDex entry: "It makes limitless energy inside its body. It releases this energy on any Pokemon who touches it."

I suppose that is how it is a Fire-type P:.

Ooh, I'm liking the clearer scans.

Sturdy's gonna drive me nuts now, if that's true... DX I hope not too many common wild Pokemon have it, that'd get annoying REAL fast later on in the game. T_T

If Gigaiasu turns out to be the local Rock-type cave resident, it's going to be even more annoying to get through a bunch of them! Gigaiasu stands 1.7m tall and weighs 270.0kg.

D:

At least it makes catching some Pokemon easier, if you can OHKO them.

Healing Heart, which cures its teammates of Status Conditions.

So Gluvdisc may make it onto people's teams yet, considering that it seems to have auto-aromatherapy, though I bet its only for Pokemon on the field making it only useful for Double and Triple battles.

I think Victini can evolve Pokemon, Like Calumon from Digimon Tamers :p

Well, if this is true about Sturdy, then it'll be much more useful (and more annoying later on). If that's the case, I would consider having Gigaiasu on my team. It would make it's five weaknesses seem less of a threat, and allow better use of it's attacks. On top of that, it'll be harder to get rid of it when fighting against it, since you can't smack it down in one shot. Well, nonetheless, I hope Sturdy gets the upgrade. It'll make the Ability more useful.

wow. i like sturdy now.
anyways, yay! bug (kurumiru) has a name now!

So... What happens when you catch it?

Can you use its dark powers for fun and profit?

Its the victory pokemon. Maybe when you are victorious in battle it gains some of its "energy" and then you can use it like rare candys?

So this guy was a fake?

picture.php

picture.php
Emonga is not fake. It definitely exists, just not with CoroCoro. Its like saying Basurao doesn't exist as well. That sprite might as well be fake though. Anyway, sturdy's revamp makes me shudder at the thought of confronting a Skarmory, but then again, I'm usually with one, so this is a great victory for my team.

Emonga is not fake. It definitely exists, just not with CoroCoro. Its like saying Basurao doesn't exist as well. That sprite might as well be fake though.
It's not Emonga, it's its supposed pre-evolution. Notice the wingless arms?

Speaking of black, what the hell happened to his wrist/

I didn't really want to end up liking the regional rodent, but Miruhog is so hillarious that I'll be hard pressed not to train the poor git. How am I supposed to say 'no' to a Sonic the Comic reject with hypnotic eyes and a reflective jacket?

I must say Victini's design looks awesome. I can't wait to see the rest of the legendary Pokemon when Black & White is released.

Sturdy means that several rock-type pokemon, Gigaisu included, will be harder to KO. So an Onix with Sturdy can't be OHKOd by Surf or Energy Ball, huh? Well, I guess this means it's easier to capture Rock-types with double weaknesses now. Not all too useful in standard battling.

Back
Top Bottom