• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion

I love the Shanderaa line.

how dare they make an ice cream pokemon. HOW DARE THEY! WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS TO US? WHY? WHY?

They could have at least given it different forms for different flavours, at least that would have been pretty good.:boom::complain::mad::bawl::banghead::dead: :conangry: :dodgy::dumb::eh::bash::thumbd:

I love the Shanderaa line.
I agree:spin::thumbup:

I just enjoy the idea of this being a completely seperate group of Pokemon from all seperate generations. Pokabu's fire/fighting relatives are actually quite uniquely typed compared to the other pokes of the region. I'm ready to play through a truly new pokemon experience.

Trash bag poke...best thing ever concieved btw. Ever.

I really like Muurando, but then he is a dog with a giant moustache, so what's not to like? :D

The flying trio (rajjin?) just look bizzare though. What are they supposed to be? And if they are supposed to be 'rajjin', what's a rajjin?

I really like Muurando, but then he is a dog with a giant moustache, so what's not to like? :D

The flying trio (rajjin?) just look bizzare though. What are they supposed to be? And if they are supposed to be 'rajjin', what's a rajjin?

RAIJIN. And they're storm gods, or something of the like.

warubiaru.png

What's this comic about? I don't understand.

Anyway, do you think there are many people who enjoys the designs of Pokemon, or many who doesn't like the designs of Pokemon. I know that if I know someone who doesn't like them, I feel sad about it.

What's this comic about? I don't understand.

Anyway, do you think there are many people who enjoys the designs of Pokemon, or many who doesn't like the designs of Pokemon. I know that if I know someone who doesn't like them, I feel sad about it.

its a running meme/gag thing off of CSI: Miami (or is it NCIS?) where the lead guy usually makes a witty remark that is sometimes cheesy while putting on his shades and then you here the title music start with a scream and a view of the city. lol

AWSOME!

Not so awsome

I would have shown more but I could only show 20

I wonder how the people who used magnemite and diglett to show the 151 pokemon lovers(who think gens beyond that were unorignal) gonna defend gen 5 with a pokemon like gear in it.
Seriously the just added more gears to the same sprite.I am dissappointed GF:(

I wonder how the people who used magnemite and diglett to show the 151 pokemon lovers(who think gens beyond that were unorignal) gonna defend gen 5 with a pokemon like gear in it.
Seriously the just added more gears to the same sprite.I am dissappointed GF:(

*Shrugs* Pokemon come in many shapes, sizes, styles, and whatever. Some are more simple than others, and some are more complex. It'd be a little boring if all were the same. You've gotta take the good with the bad.

The Pokemon that evolve by trading with each other are HILARIOUS.

You take the beetle thief and trade it with the snail.

In the process, the Beetle steals the snail's shell on the way over and becomes a beetle night, and the snail loses it's shell and becomes a resentful ninja slug.

HILARIOUS.

We really need the Sugimori art. I thought these sprites very so bad, stupid, or unoriginal that they had to be fake. But no one seems to be saying they are. I thought the lolita pokemon had to be fake until the Sugimori art came out, and then I could believe it. But seriously, this all looks like amateur spriting to me, and possibly the biggest Pokemon hoax ever.

I hate almost every single one of these pokemon. Even ones I liked have such boring evos. Shimama evolves into a bigger zebra, wow. Meguruko stands up, then changes color, wow. Chiramii grows more hair? Wow.

I don't see myself buying Black or White anytime soon, but maybe some good Sugimori art could change my mind...

Shimama evolves into a bigger zebra, wow. Meguruko stands up, then changes color, wow. Chiramii grows more hair? Wow.

Electrode - turns upside down.

Muk - Gets bigger.

Venusaur - Gets bigger and flower sprouts.

Clefable - Gets bigger.

Etc. etc. etc.

We really need the Sugimori art. I thought these sprites very so bad, stupid, or unoriginal that they had to be fake. But no one seems to be saying they are. I thought the lolita pokemon had to be fake until the Sugimori art came out, and then I could believe it. But seriously, this all looks like amateur spriting to me, and possibly the biggest Pokemon hoax ever.

I hate almost every single one of these pokemon. Even ones I liked have such boring evos...

I so wholeheartedly agree.
I need to see Sugimori art to change my mind, otherwise I hate most of them. Their descriptions sound cool but then I saw the sprites and was so disappointed.

Probably I'll get the games, just use a few of them in my team, and let the rest of them rot in a box with the probopasses, ryperiors and magmortars.

Muk - Gets bigger.

Clefable - Gets bigger.

Etc. etc. etc.

Didn't 'cha here? Gen I is the epitome of pokemon designs. :rolleyes:

Muk - Gets bigger.

Clefable - Gets bigger.

Etc. etc. etc.

SSSSS... Did I just get burned? What can I say? Most of Gen 1 gets a free pass with me.

What I really want to say, and have been wanting to say since the starter evos came out and there was still speculation about them (I am still speculating) is:

I told you so (All of you). Way back when we were speculating the evos of the the starters, I said that Pokabu would stand up on two legs and become a pig-warrior. I thought his typing would be fire/dark, but I knew it and I told you so. No one believed it. You all thought he was fire/ground and a four-legged beastie.

Then again, who would have expected Wotter to become a quadruped. I still can't believe that. I think about half of everyone knew Smugleaf would become a snake.

Jaroda(Grass Starter) has aweful stats. Enbuoo(Fire Starter) stats kind of make it a lesser Blaziken. And Daikenki(Water Starter) has OK stats.

Ononkusu has 147 attack and 97 speed. It's ridiculous.

There are so many pokemon with 140 attack. I didn't expect Hihidaruma to have stats like that... it even has good hp to buffer its bad defenses.

Doryzuuzu has Phenominal stats especially when paired up with it's ability(Sandthrow) which doubles it's speed in sandstorms. Then account for the fact that Ground/Steel is miles above Rock/Steel and we have another incredble pokemon.

Warubiaru is my favorite pokemon this gen. Ground/Dark croc is just awesome and it has a great ability and stat distribution.

These fossils are awesome. They both have great designs, and have you seen Rock/Flying's stats? 140 attack, 110 speed and 'ok' defenses. I mean wow.

Chillarmy and Gear have the worst evolutions this genaration, hand's down. They both look EXACTLY the same with something added. I'm also wishing they didn't evolve the monkey trio because... I was expecting something a bit different to say the least...

Who did the stat distribution this gen? The starters may have gotten the shaft but there are sooo many other good pokemon. Design wise these are clearly the worst designed legendaries. The only good ones are the dragons and the Steel Bug. The rest don't seem legendary at all, they're lame. But I still love this gen alot because there are so many I do like.

Aren't Meguroko and its evos confirmed to be Ground/Dark?
All the sites I've visited have them listed as pure Ground.

Back
Top Bottom