• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion

I think it would be interesting if Sarazons middle head was still blind, and it relied on its arm-head-thingies to see. That would make something such as moving the heads around to fight really annoying for it.

God....it would be so awesome if Ditto was available pre-National Dex. Not for breeding, but for battling. Its Dream World ability makes it sound incredibly fun to use.

I guess that's true.

Hey, sock puppets are heads too.

I Fyou say so... but Reshiram and Zekrom aren't avable until after the E4 which is kinda weird...

Oh and I know how we encounter Kyuremu

You find him in a place called The Greathall which is arounbd R-13 it's a forested area... HE frezze's a lake there and you gfight him... he definitly sounds like he is a membe rof a trio to me

Taken from Seribii...

Has anyone else noticed how four of the Legendaries seem to be based on energy sources? Victini on nuclear power (I think this one is well known), Zekrom on thermal energy, Rashiram on electrical energy and Kyuremu on cold fusion. Hear me out on this one.

We know Zerkrom and Rashiram were once a single Pokemon, yes? This could relate to Kyuremu being similar to the Pokemon they were- being fused in a sense. Admittedly, this is more than a bit of a stretch- but it makes sense for the other three.

Has anyone else noticed how four of the Legendaries seem to be based on energy sources? Victini on nuclear power (I think this one is well known), Zekrom on thermal energy, Rashiram on electrical energy and Kyuremu on cold fusion. Hear me out on this one.

We know Zerkrom and Rashiram were once a single Pokemon, yes? This could relate to Kyuremu being similar to the Pokemon they were- being fused in a sense. Admittedly, this is more than a bit of a stretch- but it makes sense for the other three.

Actually I see Kyuremu as what was left of the Dragon when it seperated to Reshiram and Zekrom basicly the essince of the former Great Dragon Basically making him the 'Viod' to Reshi and Zek's Ying/Yang thing

He doesn't really freeze a lake as cause a blanket of snow to fall on a forest.

We know Zekrom and Reshiram were once a single Pokemon, yes?

Really? News to me.

This could relate to Kyurem being similar to the Pokemon they were- being fused in a sense. Admittedly, this is more than a bit of a stretch- but it makes sense for the other three.

Well, it's like they say. All good things come in threes.

Coulda sworn I read something somewhere in this thread about the two being one being once. Might have gotten it from another site though.

Really? News to me.

Well, it's like they say. All good things come in threes.

Yeah th eonly Gen not to feature a Trio was Gen II

Gen I had the Starters
Gen III had the Weather Trio
And Gen IV had the Dragon Trio

And it seems that Gen V will feature the Balence Trio (what is the fan-name for the Trio anyway?

Gen II had the Legendary Beasts, though. So it did have a trio. Plus, Gen I had the birds and Gen III had the Regis and Gen IV had the Lake trio. There are a ton of them.

Coulda sworn I read something somewhere in this thread about the two being one being once. Might have gotten it from another site though.

They were. It's the latest legend.

Gen II had the Legendary Beasts, though. So it did have a trio. Plus, Gen I had the birds and Gen III had the Regis and Gen IV had the Lake trio. There are a ton of them.

I meant Cover Trio's dude... Gen II had Ho-oh Lugia and Suicune (It would've been better if they din't whore aout Suicune at the expense of his brothers...

Digimon did the fake head thing with their versions of Orochi and Cerebus, too. Only one was real for each and the others were fakes.

Digimon did the fake head thing with their versions of Orochi and Cerebus, too. Only one was real for each and the others were fakes.

Oh yeah, I remember that!

I looked it up and only found Deltamon, but I'm sure there were more. Maybe I'm thinking Yu-Gi-Oh.

Can we not discuss Digimon here? For starters, none of the pokemon are based on digimon. Second, this isn't a digimon forum.

Can we not discuss Digimon here? For starters, none of the pokemon are based on digimon. Second, this isn't a digimon forum.

...alright... we were just discussing the similarities between Sazandra and some of the Digimon, at any rate.

Cold fusion has nothing to do with the cold. In fact, "cold" doesn't produce energy. Energy is warm and pulsating.

Now, I'd be more willing to go with the theory that he's the embodiment of the absence of energy. Which makes him a great pair with Reshiram and Zekrom.

I just wonder what those light bulbs on him are supposed to do

kinda of a random design for an ice type

What Lightbulbs? I never noticed any on him? either way... Zekrom doesn't look like a Electric pokemon but he is so who knows I guess we'll see either in Grey or in B/W

What Lightbulbs? I never noticed any on him? either way... Zekrom doesn't look like a Electric pokemon but he is so who knows I guess we'll see either in Grey or in B/W
You mean Zekrom's huge generator turbine-for-a-tail didn't tip you off?

Back
Top Bottom