• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion

the icicles? They're icicles.

You mean Zekrom's huge generator turbine-for-a-tail didn't tip you off?

Besides the tail... he doesn't look much like an Electric Type to be honest... but I don't remember any light thingy's on Kyuremu's wings (of course they just had to force people to remove the SPrties..

EDIT: according to Ryuu they are icecilcles...

If you take away the tail, then it looks just like a black dragon. Not every Electric Pokemon needs to be bright yellow.

We should really be criticising Reshiram, who without shooting fire from his jet burner butt is impossible to tell if he's Fire-type OR Dragon-type.

How is it impossible to tell if he's a dragon?

For Reshiram? Compared to Zekrom, he doesn't look a thing like a dragon. And then there's the fact that he doesn't resemble any of the other dragons in the game up to this point.

If you were to give a cold impression on what Reshiram's and Zekrom's types were just by looking at them (as a lot of us were doing when they were first revealed), Fire and Dragon would not be one of them. If you looked at Zekrom, I'm arguing that you could interpret it as a Dragon-type (and in my own opinion, you could tell the same thing about his Electric-type).

I actually saw it as a dark/steel type personally.

Cold fusion has nothing to do with the cold. In fact, "cold" doesn't produce energy. Energy is warm and pulsating.

Now, I'd be more willing to go with the theory that he's the embodiment of the absence of energy. Which makes him a great pair with Reshiram and Zekrom.

This is true. But this is also Pokemon- hard science isn't really a part of the series, just exaggerations. I like the idea of it being the absence of energy, however. Cold is nothing but the absence of molecular movement, which is definitely a lack of energy.

Yeah, I'm going with the idea that Kyuremu is the lack of energy. It would explain why its weaker.

Kyuremu = Entrophy Pokemon.

On Smogon, Dream World Ditto is being discussed right now as a possible candidate for OU, maybe even Uber.

I love this gen.

On Smogon, Dream World Ditto is being discussed right now as a possible candidate for OU, maybe even Uber.

I love this gen.

What ability was it given?

What ability was it given?

Eccentric. Ditto doesn't even need Transform anymore. It automatically transforms upon entering battle. Quite a turn around.

Oh yeah, I remember that!

I looked it up and only found Deltamon, but I'm sure there were more. Maybe I'm thinking Yu-Gi-Oh.

Speaking of YuGiOh
Reshiram is a Blue Eyes White Dragon
Zekrom is a Red Eyes Black Dragon
am I the only one that thought of those 2 cards when looking at Reshiram and Zekrom

It seemed more Ghost-like than Electric.

How is REshiram Fire/Ghost? Where's the significance?
No one said anything about it being Ghost.

I love this gen.

Dream World Ditto has a little song he would like to sing...

"Anything you can do, I can do better! I can do anything better than you!"

Last edited by a moderator:

If you think about it, Musharna should be the most powerful Pokemon of all.

She can create any Pokemon from her dream smoke, permanently.

Including Legendary Pokemon like Arceus.

Essentially she can dream and manifest gods in her sleep . . .

If you think about it, Musharna should be the most powerful Pokemon of all.

She can create any Pokemon from her dream smoke, permanently.

Including Legendary Pokemon like Arceus.

Essentially she can dream and manifest gods in her sleep . . .

*gasp* Does that mean that she could also combine them? Arceus + Genosect = GOD WITH LASERS!

Concerning Ditto, it's stats aren't that great though and it won't be able to function that amazingly because you'd have to choose one of the offensive stats to max and you'll likely come up against opponents with the other stat maxed. Or you'd have to split the EV's, meaning Ditto would still often hit less hard than it's opponent.

I don´t know if its said before, but...

Has anyone noticed that *Forgotten the name of the gray legendary* has some "I am the mascot of gray version" traits :shy:
I mean:
- Its gray in contrast with Reshirams White and Zekroms Black.
- Its Dragon like Resh and Zek
- Its Ice with more than often has been partnered with Fire and Electric (Punch and Fang Trios, and equal)
Added something from this thread
- "Now, I'd be more willing to go with the theory that he's the embodiment of the absence of energy. Which makes him a great pair with Reshiram and Zekrom."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom