• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon RPG Announced: Possible Generation V game on its way

Status
Not open for further replies.
mystery.png

Thanks for the Screengrab... I totally forgot to because I was too excited and forgot! LOL

What gets me is the toes.

Yep, those are Pokemon toes alright.

That looks absolutely awesome. Can't wait to see what else is revealed.

Well, "possible" is no longer the effective word. The fifth gen has truly begun. This is an interesting one. I'm getting werewolf vibes.

See like Digimon..:uhoh: Renamon... See Digimon for Inspirated is Bad..xD

Well, "possible" is no longer the effective word. The fifth gen has truly begun. This is an interesting one. I'm getting werewolf vibes.

Now I don't have to worry about people hounding on me whenever I say "Gen V is confirmed!":phew:

So the 5th gen theme is "Digimon"? I'm OK with this.
While I'm somewhat annoyed at having to wait two weeks, we are getting the supposed special next week and on the bright side nobody can say it isn't Gen V anymore.

No spin-offs.
No Gen IV.
No Wii game.
Final destination.

Fans said the mons of Generation IV "looked like Digimon". They probably said that during R/S/E and G/S, too.

Yeah, I'm not big on canine pokemon at all. This guy is going to get endless amounts of fanart and enough Lucario fan-esque nutbars to drive me up the wall. And I don't intend on paying for the petrol.

Also, yay for Gen 5, now gimme my Sheep Liver Fluke Pokemon.

Yep, those are Pokemon toes alright.

Ahh, but do these pokemon have toes, or half a foot with claws coming out of them. Therein lies the enigma.

So the 5th gen theme is "Digimon"? I'm OK with this.
The theme is actually 'Monster Rancher' with a little 'Monsters in my Pocket' thrown in.

Grave-E said:
Ahh, but do these pokemon have toes, or half a foot with claws coming out of them. Therein lies the enigma.
Maybe they're forks. I really shouldn't be going over my boundaries but this is probably the Fork-feet Pokemon, with opposite Spoon-feet legendary coming down the line.

That Pokémon is gonna be pure badass! I'm glad the first next-gen Pokémon "revealed" is an original one, or at least a new evolution. Getting Munchlax 5-6 years ago was like meh.

Two weeks? Will be an eternity to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom