• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Super Smash Brothers Brawl Site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, I love the Bramble Blast remix. And honestly I wasn't that into the original, but lovin this remix.

All the goofy Sonic songs give me guilty pleasure too.

Pokemon has some pretty crappy music in general though. "polly wolly doodle" anyone?

There's a few tunes from D/P in the game. One of the route themes (can't remember which), Galaxy Gang battle, and the battle with Dialga/Palkia. That last one is really good, btw...

Well, out of 314 songs in Brawl, 10 is from Pokémon...
Here're the Pokémon songs:
Pokémon Red & Blue - Main Theme
Pokémon Red & Blue - Pokemon Center
Pokémon Red & Blue - Route 1
Pokémon Gym & Evolution Theme
Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire - Wild Pokemon Battle
Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire - Victory Road
Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - Wild Pokemon Battle
Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - Dialga & Palkia Battle
Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - Team Galaxy Battle
Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - Route 209
hm.. not too great but the other songs in brawl are awesome!

I really like the Route 1 song.

I really wanted that happy sounding Route Song from DP (it kinda sounds like Outset Island from WW) as well as that Battle Zone rock-and-roll route track.

But yeah, Pokemon seems pretty unimpressive. Really liking the DK tracks I've heard though.

EDIT: Taunts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlSxR3ebOzc

The GSC battles compilation from Melee is back in Brawl.
Yup, there are 3 Pokémon songs that is in the Melee songs folder. The post I made earlier are from the Pokémon folder. Here're the 3 songs:
Smash Bros Melee - Pokémon Stadium
Smash Bros Melee - Poké Floats (is this a Pokémon song? Sorry, but I haven't played Melee before)
Smash Bros Melee - Pokémon Gold Battle Theme (I love this one XD)
so there you go... :D

I don't know if this one has been posted yet, but there's a final smash compiliation floating around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HU_AJbx10Q

I personally like Marth's final smash. A fire emblem hp bar pops up, and then BAM! 1 Hit KO! Also, Jiggly's is kind of suprising. I expected it to be Hyper Voice or something.

A few interesting costumes:
Mario and Luigi both have fire variations. Mario has Wario coloring again.
Daisy has peach coloring.
Jigglypuff has Leaf's hat from Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen.
Toon Link has "Original Link" coloring - the brown tunic and brown sleeves from the first two Legend of Zelda games, along with his original brown hair.
Kirby and Dedede both have Gameboy Black and White colorations.

Last edited:
It turned out that many, many, many reports of Pokeball Pokemon turned out to be false.

Darkrai, Castform, Shaymin, Eevee and the Eeveelutions, Chansey, Garchomp, Onix, Cherrim, and Regigigas are NOT Pokeball Pokemon, despite reports from Whobby and other sources.

So Mewtwo was replaced by Lucario... Gawd i fucking hate Lucario....

The complete list of Pokeball and Assist Trophies is as follows:

Torchic, Celebi, Chikorita, Deoxys, Entei, Gulpin, Munchlax, Groudon, Staryu, Ho-Oh, Jirachi, Snorlax, Bellossom, Kyogre, Latias and Latios, Lugia, Manaphy, Weavile, Electrode, Metagross, Mew, Meowth, Piplup, Gardevoir, Wobbuffet, Suicune, Togepi, Goldeen, Bonsly, Andross, Barbara the Bat, Devil, Dr. Wright, ExciteBike, Hammer Bros, Heririn, Isaac, Jeff, Jill, Kat and Ana, Knuckle Joe, Lakitu, Lyn, Metroid, Mr. Resetti, Nintendog, Ray MK II, Saki, Samurai Goroh, Shadow the Hedgehog, Advance Wars Infantry, Stafy, Tingle, and Waluigi.

Hmm... that is so strange, it makes me wonder if they are planning to make online updates extras because I swore I saw the video of an eevee, and a lot of people had confirmed seeing those. It'd be strange to see them removed for no real reason. I guess it is possible for Nintendo to sell smash packs or so, adding maybe new items, stages, or stuff. (Obviously I'm talking about later in the year and in modest sized packs)

Everyone I've talked too say Lucario is alot better then Mewtwo (in smash), so 'll probably maim him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom