• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Super Smash Brothers Brawl Site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is going to be everyone's main?

My current in Melee is Pikachu, but I want it to be Lucas in brawl so I'm training with Ness in Melee. v.v

I'm maining Luigi. He's my best character in Ye Olde Supere Smash Brotheres (It's 150 in console years!) and I think I can beat anything (That's not at normal level or higher with my three lives or lower) with him!

I main Sheik and Peach...but for Brawl, I plan on trying to add Sonic to that list.

Maining Lucas of course :)

Though, I also plan to play as King Dedede, Ice Climbers, and Kirby a lot too.

Well I'll probably stick with Marth since he was my last main, but since Mewtwo's out, I think I'll try out Pokemon Trainer and Lucario and see what works. I also have to play as Wolf no matter what.

Lucario's really catching my interest.

DeDeDe, Lucas, and maybe Diddy as well.

It was Kirby in 1, and Bowser in 2. Judging from things so far, I'll probably try to juggle Kirby, Bowser, Trainer, Sonic, and Olimar until I find the one I like the most.

My main will probably still be Pikachu, but I'm probably going to work hard to play well with other characters as Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Lucas, Sonic, ZS Samus, and Ike. I also want to continue and improve with Marth, and Toon Link.

^Yeah, I've also seen some pretty long load times.

However, one was it starting up for the first time, so I assumed that's why it took so long.

^Yeah, I've also seen some pretty long load times.

However, one was it starting up for the first time, so I assumed that's why it took so long.

It took at least ten seconds to load the part when a secret character appeared and when you faught them.

After reading about and seeing Lucas in action, I'm 100% sure I'm maining him. His up smash and PSI Magnet look ridiculously strong.

Probably gonna play as Marth some, and maybe Meta Knight too... which means I'll be using the entire present Kirby cast...

I think I'm gonna experiment with everyone to an extent.

... except the Star Fox cast and ROB :|

1204086727775.png

1204086783134.png

1204086831274.png

1204086876217.png

1204086896715.png

1204085717471.png

Today's update makes it blatantly clear that this Lucario is supposed to be the one from the movie, specifically.

That's going to cause some continuity errors given that he's, you know, DEAD and all. Unless the fight is part of the afterlife (hey, we already know the afterlife for him includes chocolate), in which case Pikachu's presence is the confusing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom