• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nice to meet you!

ilsevf91

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Nyokou, but you can call me Nyo.

I've been looking for a friendly Pokémon community to join, so I hope you all look at me kindly.

Currently, I have just finished the main storyline of Pokémon Black and have begun playing Pokémon FireRed. Black is actually the first Pokémon game I have finished the main storyline of and I'm totally hooked to anything Pokémon related now.

I'm playing FireRed in order to get legendary Pokémon, but as I understand... the older games are much, much more harder than the new gen games. So don't be surprised if I pop up every now and then to ask noobish questions.

Welcome to the forums. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask somebody!

Thanks, both of you! I'll try to be as inquisitive as possible, haha.

I won't need help navigating the forums though, I am extremely familiar with them. I kind of have an addiction to joining online forums.

Welcome to the Forums! Don't worry, the older games aren't THAT much harder.

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully, you'll stay. I look forward to meeting you again in the future. In the meantime, why not start actually meeting new people? Maybe you'll end up with something!

Thanks everyone!

@Arc Blader Thanks! Well, it really depends on the person who plays it though. I know if my boyfriend tells me that, it will actually be a lot harder for me. Simply because he's been playing Pokémon games for years and he's also a hardcore gamer. I'm more of a casual gamer... or maybe I'm just too cautious and precise when playing games.

@♪Twiggy♪ Likewise! I have already "found" someone with similar music interests as me here. It's actually pretty neat. And everyone here seems so easygoing and cool so far too, so I'm definitely here to stay. Perhaps I will meet more and more people in the coming days.

You should check out the Pokemon Video Games forum. We even have a thread for you to ask all your "noobish questions" in.

Welcome to Bulbagarden!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom